Chapter 18

I am a shithead.

Not going to lie, I forgot I'm an author on Wattpad because I had so much things to do.

I deeply apologize to all of you readers because I have not updated since Christmas. Please enjoy this chapter and I promise I will update more recently!

Recap of the last few chapters:

During chapter 16 had (Y/n) (L/n) destroying the dream demon once and for all after showing her the last memory she had in the original world before coming into this dimension. Struggling to remain calm and not break down, she headed back to the butterfly estate, knowing that the sound pillar has returned with his companions.

Whilst in chapter 17, (Y/n) (L/n) nearly destroyed Uzui Tengen for all those injuries he suffered, which was weird because you're not supposed to destroy an injured patient but this is (Y/n) I'm talking about, Inosuke had supposedly 'discriminated' T-pose whilst in the distance, all pillars gathered and put down their bets on what (Y/n) would do next.

Now onto chapter 18...

A member of the kakushi walked down the hallways, humming a tune silently as he proceeded to monologue about his life. He thought he was somewhat connected to Kamado Tanjirou since he called him out for sleeping during the pillar meeting and after all, he was also the one who found the boy and his friends in the red light district two months ago.

'They really are buddy-buddy, man they looked terrible.' He thought as he came towards a stop when he found the door open.

Gotou's eyes remained on the open door before he walked into the room only to find a broken vase on the floor, he stared down at the pile of mess before looking up to see Tsuyuri Kanao sitting beside Kamado's bed.

He frowned disapprovingly as the thought, 'Clean this shit up..' went though his mind before pushing it away to the back of his head. After all, he couldn't say anything like that since Kanao was higher ranked than Gotou although he's twenty-three years old.

He coughed before stepping beside Kanao.

"Uhh, I brought some Castella over. So please clear the way so I can put it down. If it looks spoiled, just go ahead and eat it."

Yeah, Gotou just loved adding the deadpanning sound into his speech.

"Th..."

He frowned, did someone say anything? Gotou looked at Kanao to see her smiling.

Did she say anything?

"Thank you.... so much..."

Gotou looked down at the bed to see the weakly opened eyes of Kamado Tanjirou.

He dropped the plate of food.

Then he shrieked.

"HE WOKE UP!? WHY AREN'T YOU SCREAMING!!?" Gotou proceeded to wave his arms wildly to exaggerate the meaning of 'screaming'.

"YOU'RE AN UTTER AIRHEAD!"

Yeah, screw the ranks. He's a fucking kakushi that's supposed to look after people and Kanao there didn't even say anything about the patient waking up.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL SOMEONE!!! HE MANAGED TO REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU DUMBASS!!"

Kanao panicked as Gotou turned around immediately and stormed out of the room while shouting back.

"Everyone's worried sick about him. I don't care if you're my superior!"

Gotou paused at this before adding.