Chapter 8

Demon slayer makes me wanna cry with all the darn back stories god damnit.

Sooooo....I just realised that a lot of people reading this story have not read the manga so I'm like...just gonna.... try not to give away like a lot of spoilers.

Ye.

I'm very sorry! Also thank you so much for the views and votes!!!

(Y/n) opened her eyes and sat up, her eyes narrowing at the dark realm she was in before standing up, unable to control her body as she walked towards a certain direction.

"(Y/n) (L/n)," a voice rumbled and she looked up to see a giant creepy ass face staring at her, she noped out.

But she couldn't at the same time, a hand was lowered down and then a fingertip rubbed her face before she felt something surge into her body and immediately she felt more free, relaxing...

Like the chains around her body has finally broke.

"Half Uchiha and Uzumaki power eh? Excellent choice." The voice rumbled again with a tint of amusement in it, (Y/n) was.... well.

Confused.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and sat up, her eyes narrowing at the mirror, the blankets and tables...

She shook her head before standing up, eyes widening with shock as she felt a warm energy flowing through her body, 'chakra' was her first thought immediately and she shut her eyes, her head suddenly throbbing as an unknown memory entered her mind.

"Next."

(Y/n) walked up, organising her thoughts quickly before choosing her granted power, Kuriētā smirked at the answer.

"Half Uchiha and Uzumaki clan." Kuriētā chuckled and tapped his fan onto her forehead and light engulfed her like it did to all the others. And then she felt more free, relaxing...

Like the chains around her body has finally broke.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth and eyes widened as another answer popped into her head, 'different timelines' she sat up and stared at her hands before remembering what the other her did.

The other (Y/n) in the other dimension.

She smiled and embraced the warmth of the chakra, her hands quickly running through hand signs but not activating the jutsu at all she smiled again before hearing Kyojuro calling her name.

"Coming!"

(A/n: Ok, so new readers are going to become confused here.
This story is actually a rewrite of the first version of this story of mine, and the first version has the reader/(Y/n) in chapter 20-21 gain a power from any anime world but she can only ask for one power from the anime world.
Kuriētā is a guy I made up, he's not actually real in the anime. So when he said to gain a power from the anime, (Y/n) found a loophole in what he said.

He said to gain a power from any anime but he never said to gain a power from a character so she did the clan powers. Half Uchiha and Uzumaki, there was a vote for this don't worry.

And then because of this, there was actually different timelines, in that timeline where (Y/n) gained her power was a timeline where (Y/n) died so this is a new timeline, whoever dies restarts their life with no memories of their other self.)

2 years has passed again, (Y/n) was now 13 years old with most of her other selves memories of training, glad that she also gained the memory of another one of her making a breath style based of dance of the Fire god and breath of flames.