Chapter 7

Demon slayer is not owned by meeee.
If it is I'll probably be making everyone alive.

Muzan is a warning himself.

SPOILERS AHEAD IN THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS FROM NOW ON!

It has been 2 months since she has arrived at the Rengoku estate, and (Y/n)'s gonna be honest here, Shinjuro Rengoku, the father of Kyojuro Rengoku isn't actually all that bad.

He wasn't anything like how some people would describe abusive or mean, sure it happened in the manga but (Y/n) began to doubt that some things in the manga about some characters personality isn't all that real but okay.

Shinjuro Rengoku was more of a, passionate man, kinda like Rengoku at some subjects but he yells. Like a lot, cheering her on with the runs and teases her for she can't beat his son at times.

Yes.

That's right.

(Y/n) met Kyojuro Rengoku, the future flame pillar.

Both father and son has different passions but while Kyojuro seems to never get mad but keeps smiling and bursting with happiness, Shinjuro would be shouting at them to run the laps, do the katas and whenever both (Y/n) and Kyojuro would have a spar, whoever wins would get to claim a prize.

And the prize is food.

No way in hell was (Y/n) loosing.

But too bad she did, and when she does, Kyojuro would take this opportunity and eat the food right in front of her while grinning like a madman, soon he began to cry out "Tasty!" Just to tease (Y/n) even more.

So now? He would always shout "Tasty!" Whenever he takes a bite, chews and swallows it.

As another month passed, both (Y/n) and Kyojuro was on first name basis, though they still add a -san or a -chan at the end of their names and as another month passed, Senjuro Rengoku was born and Ruka Rengoku has passed away.

There was tears and even when (Y/n) didn't know her that well, she cried for the mother to not be able to see her children grow up, she watched as Shinjuro held her hand that night and whispered many things to his (dead) wife, but even so, Ruka Rengoku won't be able to hear the words.

Shinjuro broke down into tears once more and the next morning?

He tore apart the generation flame Hashira record of the Rengoku family, having becoming a short tempered man especially regarding anything to do with the Demon slayer corps, the family soon drifted apart but Kyojuro kept smiling, teaching Senjuro whenever they would practice.

But then (Y/n) would come in and give some tips when Kyojuro ended up confusing one thing as another but overall, he was the one that improved (Y/n) quickly.

And later Obanai came.

He came in with bandages covering his mouth, his long hair was a mess, his face was pale and covered in dirt and there was blood.

(Y/n) instantly remembered and was about to go and comfort him when Shinjuro shook his head and walked Obanai away, she knew it would be the best after those words from Obanai's cousin, (Y/n) turned around and saw Kyojuro with his eyes brows drooped and he wasn't smiling.

2 weeks passed and (Y/n) kept her word and went to visit Mayumi-san and Mayumi was beaming with happiness when she spotted (Y/n), instantly the two girls caught up with each other, trained and Mayumi gave tips to (Y/n) as she showed trained her katas.

"Placing your feet right there will easily give an advantage to your enemy so you better move your feet right....there!"
(Y/n) beamed and as she was heading back to the Rengoku estate, she greeted Gyomei before he told her to complete the activity of holding up the concentrated breathing for day and night.