Chapter 25

Aight, my fingers says goodbye as they continue to write this.

(Y/n) sprinted and skidded away from another few demons before taking the risk to jump through several walls, letting the gravity do their job as the demons behind her exploded.

She'll need to thank Shinobu for inventing these wisteria bombs.

As she crashed through the wall and landed in a room filled with buildings moving around, her gaze landed on the Love pillar and the Serpent pillar who was trying to destroy the upper kizuki.

"Eh?"

Mitsuri skidded to a stop and pouted before noticing (Y/n), her face instantly brightened.

"(Y/n)-San!" She greeted happily as she whipped her sword and destroyed two buildings that came at her.

(Y/n) lifted up her hand to greet back but then a building crashed into her own of nowhere-

Hold up, did that building appear out of that door? What the fuck-

Obanai paused and whipped his head around, worry filled his eyes as he witness he idiotic childhood friend get crushed by the building.

"(Y/N)!!!" He screamed but she immediately answered with a quick shout.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! GO AHEAD!"

Fuck isn't this what happened with Tokito?

Bracing herself for impact, she immediately crashed through the wall and landed into a roll on the floor, whipping her hair out of the way, her (e/c) orbs flickered around as she clenched onto her katana tightly.

This is bad...

"You came... demon slayer."

Because of-fūcking-course...

"Let us see if you're strong enough to defeat me."

She just had to be where the Upper Moon one is.

~~~

(Y/n) quickly sprinted away from the crescent attacks, running sideways across the wall as she dropped back down and leaped forward, raising her katana as she parried the attacks away.

"Breath of Nirvana, third form, Eightfold Path."

Eight strikes slashed across her enemy as she kept back, lowering herself to the ground before jumping above the sweep of the katana.

"That is quite a good technique.." the upper moon complimented as his shredded skin healed itself.

"Nirvana I see... what a name."

"Ha.." (Y/n) laughed as she straightened and leapt back, crouching low as she readied herself for the next strike, already calculating her next couple of moves.

As if this was just a board game.

"You haven't seen the best of me yet." Coloured lines etched itself across her blinded left eye, forming a rectangle with three lines at the both sides and three lines at the bottom of the rectangle, a circle in the middle of the rectangle.

She grinned.

"Hey hey, recognize this mark?"

She swayed her hair and the mark was shown in the non-existent light, the demon twitched slightly in recognition as (Y/n) began to surround herself with her signature purple fire.

And in a flicker she disappeared.

To sway with the flames, to flicker and disappear.