Chapter 15

YOOOOOOOOO!!!

HEAVY

MANGA

SPOILERS

AHEAD

I AM SO SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO HASN'T READ THE MANGA!!!

I'M SO SORRRYYYYY

~~~~~~~

(Y/n) frowned as she arrived at the train station, only to hear a bunch of shouting and uproar as she neared the crowd. She tsked and jumped over the guards who were apparently trying to keep the crowd of people away from the train tracks.

Because a train was delayed due to an incident.

Kyojuro that dumbass.

He didn't wake her up due to her staying up late finishing paperwork, and although she did threaten him to wake her up, he didn't.

(Y/n) skidded onto the train tracks, ignoring the shouts and calls as she ran through the tracks at her fastest speed, her foot silently slapping against the metal, not knowing that it had melted slightly as she continued forward before coming down to a stop.

(Y/n) stared at the separated tracks that soon came into her view, she glanced both left and right.

Oh fuck.

In the anime it never showed the way the train went, she glanced behind herself.

Flipping flippity ducks.

(Y/n) stared at the two tracks, looking left and right before looking at the screws and looked behind her.

No train.

That track leads behind.

The bushes and trees all look flipping similar to each other.

Holy thwack is that a train ticket—

She paused.

And soon went down the left track, spreading out the chakra and started searching for familiar senses and there, she found it, a demon trail.

(Y/n) quickly jumped over the rock and a burst of chakra appeared, she soon raced through the bushes as smoke came into her view.

There

(Y/n) jumped into the clearing, knowing that Zenitsu had spotted her as she landed down onto the ground, and as the dust settled down, she heard an unfamiliar shout coming in front of her.

"YOU REALLY SHOULD BECOME A DEMON, KYOJURO!"

Technique Development

"THEN YOU COULD FIGHT WITH ME FOREVER!"

Kyojuro shifted his foot slightly, ignoring the pain seeping through his entire body.

This was it, he shuddered slightly as he felt death dawning down upon him. The flame pillar ignored the horrified looks of Hashibira Inosuke and Kamado Tanjiro.

Sorry (Y/n).

He might not be able to make it after all.

"Ninth form..."
"Destructive death..."

"Oi Kyojuro."

"RENGOKU!"
"ANNIHILATION TYPE!"

Said hashira looked up from his paperwork, "What is it (Y/n)."

The female tilted her head, letting her soft hair flow down slightly, she was beautiful.

Always beautiful.