44. The Teddy Bear

Start from the beginning

Why didn't I remember before?!

Lin and Min...were the twin characters in "Love, Love in the Super Cool Magic Academy of Incredibly Hot Guys," the otome game that this world was based on.

They were also known as...Hidden Characters #2 and #3.

...I want to cry.

Argh!

I completely forgot about the hidden characters!!

After years of living in this game world, I forgot about the other routes players could go through...

Shoot.

This was bad.

I thought I only had to watch out for the male leads killing me in the future...but now I have to factor in...three more flipping hidden characters.

No. No. No. No. No.

I could hear the devil god, Gadia, laughing somewhere in the back of my head.

Lin and Min Trinity...were also able to lead me down to my death flag.

They killed me easily too...with money.

In the game, Lin and Min were the funny twins that every cliche game enjoyed having.

They said everything that came to their minds...they were protective of one another...and they were in their own world.

They had perfect twin telepathy and could basically read the other's mind if they wanted to.

And their most notable trait was the fact that they were rich.

They were in the top 0.000001% in the entire nation.

In comparison to the entire dukedom...the twins had about fifteen times more income.

Lin and Min had the money we wish we all had...and they knew how to use it to mess with other people.

Being wealthy business owners at the young age of 16, they had a huge influence over the economy and were able to turn people into their puppets by bribing them for fun.

In the game, these twins fell for Lilly, the heroine, simply for the fact that she was not interested in their money in the slightest.

Every other noble in the entire school was willing to throw themselves at the feet of the twins for just a fraction of their money, but Lilly was the only person who had ever kept her composure with them.

When they found out that Lilly was being bullied by me, the villainess of this otome game world, they used their money and connections to utterly destroy me.

By offering Cordelia a huge sum of money to attend a tea party in their place...they were able to give her a quick, yet extremely dark death.

Cordelia, naive and greedy for money, followed a group of students, who were all bribed by the twins, to the tea party she was meant to attend.

Within a few seconds, she was pinned down onto the ground by a bunch of the noble students.

The twins would then walk into the scene holding and waving bags of gold coins in front of their puppets.

Cruelly, the noble students cut through her flesh and gutted her insides until she was only a bag of skin left.

She cried and screamed in pain...but no one came to save her.

No one liked her in the first place anyway.

All of her bones...organs...intestines...and everything was removed from her body. Her eyes were also removed and replaced with two rubies instead.