Oneshot 2#: Tea and Coffee

...
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━
...

[Important A/N] sooo, how has everyone been doin'? Ik, I missed last sunday and I'm gonna miss this one, but let me give you a reason for my absence. It's getting tuff staying as a Aphmau fan- I'm not saying that I fell out of Aphmau, I watch her videos here to there, still subscribed to her, but I have no motivation to feel passionate and desirable to watch her frequently. I'm still a obsessed fan of Zana, but I'm finding other fandoms I want to be apart in. So, does this mean 'Zana: Our Later' will come to an end? Yes, but actually no. By what I meant, 'Zana: Our Later' won't be on hold- because I love this book, but I won't be promising new chapters every Sunday. Again, I am sorry for disappointing you all; I'm still trying to learn how to write professionally, but anyways, onto the story 💖🖤

Warnings (not like nobody pay attention to them but still): Mature jokes, mild kissing.

Enjoy!~

...
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
...

Zane dipped a tea bag into hot water that belonged to Nana's favorite white mug, something Aphmau gifted to her as a gag joke. The bold, single sentence stood out: "ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪɢ ʙɪᴄᴋ (ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ)." He couldn't help but to snicker.

He carried his own black basic mug with the matching color coffee upstairs.

Nana sat on top the blankets, laptop in her laps and was fully drawned by it, drowning out the sight that he was in the room. She was studying for her online college exams, reaching for her notebook to fill it in with important notes, all while he readed her like a book. Her bubblegum hair was placed in a cute messy bun, her- well, his plain gray T-shirt huged her body perfectly, a little bit ruffled, and exhaustion weighting her eyelids. He could tell by her consent slow blinking. She had pulled off another all-nighter, the fourth one this week. He was convinced that she wasn't human anymore, or Meif'wa at any fact. Her tail curled up against her lap, her ears drooping.

Anyways, he looked at himself at the nearby mirror in the corner to his right. He looked decent (you can't be expecting someone to look like a god in the morning, especially Zane), wearing a long white V neck T-shirt, his collarbones appearing. Unlike Nana, he didn't tie his wavy, jet-black hair and kept it shoulder length. He placed one of the mugs down and scratched the side of his jaw where an light stubble bread beganed to grow. He couldn't remember the last time he had shaved, but maybe Nana thought it would be a good change to him.

He shook his head -grabbing the mug off the close by drawer- and walked towards her, by the time Zane fell onto the bed, her dedicated focus leaped off of the laptop and onto Zane.

"I brought you some tea," he said, handling it carefully towards her.

"Peppermint?" she sniffed it, then scrunched her nose in distaste.

"White. I heard it has a lot of health benefits," he smiled at her exaggerated expression. Though he didn't approve of her missing sleep, he encouraged; commanded her to stay hydrated.