Not A Chapter But an One shot???

Hey guys! I'll like to say think you for getting, Zana: Out Later to 1k reads! I rea l ly a p prec iate it-

🏃🏾‍♀️💨💖💘💝💖💗💞💌💌

Anyways (I love u), I'm sorta in a pickle to get out chapter 9 out cuz I'm debating if its actually good and have enough Zana moments to feed my children 🥺🖤💖 So, here's an quick, last minute cute One shot I hurried to make, sorry if it has tiny incorrects- literally was going at the speed of sonic tryin get this out ♡ (Chapters will resume back to normal next Sunday)

...

Nana absolutely loved Zane for being himself. He had a split personality, one where he behaved devilish, causing most problems on Mystreet, and the other where he was endearing, simply wanting a cuddle with the Meif'wa's soft figure. He had a nice chiseled jaw with brown speck of dots that were discovered all around his body and long jet black hair which he would once in awhile grant Nana to braid.

But one thing she hated- loathed, disrelish about him was when he placed his cold hands or feet on her.

Zane was naturally cold, so when he went to touch her somewhere on her exposed skin, neither on her shoulders, arms, legs, etc., she felt shivers go up her spine. The emo knew she didn't like it, but he kept doing it anyways.

But this time, Nana had gotten herself prepared. She proceeded to protect herself in a large blanket they had, tucking it in around her torso.

She waited for her boyfriend to come out the bathroom so they could both sleep together, hopefully without any interruptions.

Zane turns off the light and walks towards the bed. He sits down for awhile before placing his phone on the charger then joins Nana under the covers, his cold hands gripping onto the Meif'was naked, petite waist. He knew what he was doing.

"Zane, stop it!" The Meif'wa yelped, squirming to get out of his grasp.

His brumal palms slid up to her stomach and landed there, pulling her up into a inescapable hug.

"You're warm," he simply replied, nuzzling into her soft puffy hair she had just blowed dried a few mintues ago.

He scooped her with her legs- forming the big spoon, little spoon position. In the doing so, his bare chilly feet touched her heel.

Nana squeaked, "ek!"

He gave a peccable grin, "you done now?"

She had gotten used to the feeling. As long as she stayed still, it wouldn't disturb her as much. She became calm, starting to pass asleep.

That when the emo's glacial lips touched her neck, raising the fur on her tail.

"That's it, you're sleeping on the couch!"

"Again?"