Chapter 5: "Birthdays."

"We're so happy you we could all get together again," a very exhausted Travis said, having to take care of 3 4 years olds. "Everyone been busy having families, work, life.."

They were at a kids restaurant that was mostly used for birthdays, it was called, "Cat-Face-Smiles."

Aaron agreed, "right, and now that Aph is pregnant with another girl.. things been pretty hectic."

"Congrats again." Garroth said, bonding with his nephew.

They all shifted their attention to a unusually quite Zane, as if they wanted him to share something.

He noticed, "what? Don't stare at me, I won't complain. Life has been pretty good so far.."

Then Aphmau budded in, trying to calm 4 year old Alena after she lost a game to a couple of 2 year olds. "Are you and Nana thinking of having another child so Nate could have someone to keep up with?" she struggled to say as Aaron got up to help her.

Zane thought, "I thought of it, but never mentioned it to Nana before. Its really up to her if she wants to carry another child for another 9 months." He answered, looking at his lovely wife having more fun than most of the kids here.

"I still can't believe how you, a.. decent looking," Travis hesitated to say, "dark guy made it work with a cute, bright meif'wa." The albino male teased, "let alone, get married and have the thought of having another kid."

"I-"

Just then, 3 blue haired 4 year olds with golden crowns ran past the table. Katelyn picked up 2 of them and held them on her hips.

"You need help?" Travis chuckled weakly, removing Lilith and Lance of her. Lilian hid behind Katelyns legs and stuck out her tongue to Lily and Lance. Lance crossed his arms and Lily stuck her tongue out in return. Lilian had successfully got away with stealing their tickets.

"Can we get everyone to sit? We're about to sing happy birthday," Katelyn announced, tired of running around chasing the 4 years old triplets.

Everyone nodded. It took Zane a few mintues to get Nana hooked off a game she was so deeply interested in.

After Lilian, Lily, and Lance sung their birthday songs, blew out the candles, ate the race car theme cake, and open presents, everyone soonly said their goodbyes and left. Nana ended up getting back their car after "you-know" got in trouble of the law. She drove this time.

Nathan was fast asleep in his car seat, cake smeared all over his face by the sudden food fight.

They sat in a confrontable silent before Nana broke it. "Hey Zane, do you want another one? Aphmau asked me this question again today, and I'm realizing how ready I am for to take that other step of being a mom. Life can't get any better than now."

"Nana, of course I want another one.." He beamed, "..but that'll baby will be a.."

"A girl obviously."

"I don't think so."

...

When they arrived home, Travis and Katelyn decided to invite Nathan for an aftermath birthday party sleepover. They agreed then dropped Nathan off where he was happy to spend some more time with his friends. They would pick him up very early because he needed to be in Pre-k on time..

But...

This left Nana and Zane alone for the whole night.

...