Problems Rising

"Um... Yeah! He's busy right now. But you can come in if you'd like! We're just about to go eat and stuff," Cream said and the pink hedgehog just sighed and looked behind her at a green hedgehog.

"Maybe you could join us!" Cream said with a smile and held the door open while stepping inside.

Shadow, Silver, Tails, and Rouge were hanging out on the living room. They all watched as a pink hedgehog walked through the door. She was followed by a green hedgehog who was a bit shorter. The pink hedgehog was named Sonia and the green one was Manic. Both being high standard hedgehogs.

Sonia wore a dress with a short dark purple skirt, and a red sleeveless top. The two sections are separated by a gold belt that forms a pointed shape at the front with a small circle in the center of the belt. Her gloves were long purple ones, and go up to the elbows. Sonia also wore red stockings under dark purple boots, the toes of which are a matching red.

Manic wore a red vest, black spiked wristbands and an orange fanny-pack, which he seems to fit anything and everything in, from his drumsticks to his lock picks and to whatever he steals. He has black eyes, and his left ear is pierced with two small gold loop earrings in a 'punk' style. His hair was set in a spiky Mohawk and his eyes were a dark brown.

"Um... Cream? Who are they?" Tails asked as he walked into the living room, watching the two hedgehogs walk into the room.

"They said they were looking for Mr. Sonic! So I let them in and invited them for lunch! They said that they were just here to talk! That seem nice," Cream said and Manic walked up behind the girl and ruffled her head a bit.

"Yeah! We don't mean any harm. We just wanna talk! You guys seem like nice people. Where is Sonic by the way?" Manic asked and it took Tails a bit of restraint to not look over to the kitchen. Cream noticed this and gave Tails a look of confirmation.

"He's our at the moment. But hey! Cream? Why don't you grab Amy or Blaze in the kitchen? You can also tell them about our... Um- Guests," Tails said and Cream nodded running out of the room and into the kitchen.

Blaze gave Cream a look of concern when the little rabbit came bolting into the room. Any walked over to Cream and out a hand on her shoulder. Cream then looked up at the two older figured in front of her and pointed into the living room.

"There are two hedgehogs inside of the living room! They're looking for Sonic!" Cream said and Amy looked over to Blaze, unsure.

"No wonder he ran out into the backyard. I guess he sensed them coming to something. He looked worried too. Ugh! Why does this have to be so confusing?!" Amy asked as he slapped a hand over her face with a sigh. "I've got it in here Blaze. I think you can go meet up with our visitors. Cream? Can you bring Blaze to those hedgehogs you were talking about?"

"Sure thing Ms. Amy!" Cream said a grabbed Blaze's hand, pulling the cat towards the living room and into the view of the two other hedgehogs.

Manic and Sonia were sitting there on the couch.

"Oh! Um... Hi! It's nice to meet you. I'm Sonia and this is my brother Manic," The pink hedgehog said and Blaze shook her hand with a smile.

"I'm Blaze. It's good to have you here Sonia. Manic. The food is almost ready. We were planning to go eat in the backyard. So if you wanna join us out there you can," Blaze said and the two hedgehog looked at the cat and then each other. Soon nodding in agreement.

"Um... Blaze? What are you to So if if you don't mind me asking," Manic asked and Blaze just looked over at Manic puzzled. But then realization hit.

"Oh no! It's nothing like that! I'm just a friend of his! We always come to Sonic's house and hang out with him! He lives here with his little brother Tails! But anyways. I assure you me and Sonic are just friends," She said with a small laugh and she swore she could see Manic and Sonia let out a breath of relief.

"Hey! Blaze! Cream! Tails! Our food is ready! Why don't you come and bring our guests too?" Any talked from the kitchen and Tails quickly ran out of the room with Cream following close behind. Blaze laughed and motioned for the other two hedgehogs to follow.

When they made it to the backyard everyone was there. Silver, Knuckles, and Shadow we're having a full out brawl. Rouge was sitting up on a tree branch, watching the chaos unfold beneath her. On a nearby tree branch was a certain azure hedgehog, his arms folded behind his head.

"The food is ready!" Amy yelled and Rouge quickly dropped from the tree, Sonic following a few second later. The three boys stopped their brawl and walked over to the picnic table that Cream had laid out with the held of Cheese.

No one had seen the two new Hedgehogs.

"We have guests everyone! I know this is out of the blue but yeah! They came for you Sonic," Amy said and stepped to the side, allowing everyone to see the two new hedgehogs.

"Sonia? Manic?" Knuckles asked and the two siblings waved over at the Echidna. Their eyes soon landed on Sonic who was shrinking from where he stood.

"Hehe... Hey Lil' Bro- Big Sis! It's been a long time hasn't it?" Sonic asked and the other two nodded.

"It has been a lone time."