Answers...

Sonic just simply smirked while he watched Eggman fly away. The hedgehog just rolled his eyes while he tuned out the man's loud rambling. Sonic made his huge guitar shrink back in the medallion and he tucked the necklace into his quills. Sonic the brushed his hands through his quills only to turn around to see all of his friends standing in front of him. The blue hedgehog's heart stopped when he realized when they had seen. Shadow and Silver landed on the ground and looked over at the blue hedgehog like everyone else. Tails was the first to try and consult with the hero.

"Sonic? What was that?!" Tails asked and Sonic flinched at the push in the fox's voice. Tails just pinched the bridge of his nose and looked back up at the blue hedgehog. 

"Sonic... Can you please explain this to me? To all of us? I- I mean... We just want to understand. You owe us that much," Tails said and sonic just let out a sigh. 

"I guess I owe you guys. So how about we get out of here? Come on let's find a place to chill then I'll tell you everything you want to know. We can go to my house and hang out there. I don't think we should be outside anymore. I promise I won't run away this time," Sonic said and everyone else nodded soon grabbing anything left unbroken from Eggman's attack. 

-----------

Sonic sighed again as he flopped down onto the couch and looked around to his friends. He shot a sad smile at all of them as he slouched in his seat. His elbows pushing against his knees and his head hung low. Barely anyone had seen the blue hero this defeated. Tails took his seat next to his big brother and put his gloved hand on the hero's back.

"Alright... What do you all want to know? I bet you all have questions and I guess it's time to answer them all. So why don't we got this over with?" Sonic asked slowly pick his head up to look at his friends. 

"First of all Faker... What's that weapon you have? A guitar? I thought you said that you've never fought with anything but your speed," Shadow mentioned and Sonic pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to find his own words.

"About the guitar. It was a gift from my parents. I know I don't usually talk about them with you guys. But their the reason why I have this thing. I was given it at a very young age and it was before I used only my speed," Sonic said and Shadow just nodded listening to the blue hedgehog's words.

"Alright! I have a question for you Sonic. Eggman said something about siblings... So you have other family? Other than your mom and dad I mean. He said that you would always blast him away with your music. He even said something about you watch," Silver mentioned and Sonic dug through his quills soon pulling out the yellow watch soon holding it in his hand.

"This old thing was from a few friends of mine. They made it for me so we could stay in touch. But even though they gave it to me... We kinda fell apart over the years. But we did get along when I was still hanging out with them. My siblings? We were the best trio. I had a younger brother names Manic and a younger sister named Sonia. They were the best. Manic was a thief but a good one! He had morels and he was always joking around. Sonia was the sassiest person I've ever met. But she was caring and was a born leader. Boy do I miss them," Sonic said as he sat back in his chair, His arms folding behind his head. 

"Why did you ever leave them? They seem nice and your life seemed almost perfect. Well if you did take out all the fighting and the Eggman business. The seem to really care about you Sonic," Blaze pipped up from the other side of the room and Sonic let out a dry chuckle.

"They were and still are the best. But I was a hero and I was also their older brother. I couldn't put them in danger anymore. I wanted them to lead their own lives. So I packed up and left one day. So warning I packed up my bags and followed Eggman here. I had saved my homeland but the damage that Eggman can cause was so great. I didn't want him to destroy anywhere else. So I've been following him everywhere. I'm not proud to say this... But Eggman is the only reason I met you guys. So I kinda thank him for that," Sonic said and let out another dry chuckle.

His enemy lead his to meet his new younger brother and some of his awesome friends...

Who would have known?

"So what are you gonna do once Eggman is done with this place Faker? You gonna pack up and ditch us too?" Shadow asked his eyebrow slowly raising and a frown setting onto his face.

"Shadow! Don't you think that's a bit to personal?" Rouge asked and hit the ebony hedgehog on the arm and Sonic held up his hand to stop the bat.

"It's alright Rouge... The truth is? I don't think I'm leaving. This place is my new home and I'm not letting Eggman take me from it. Even if that old geezer desires to take over another area. I wouldn't leave you guys for him. That would just be ridiculous. But if he really does leave I'm going to follow him. But I'll always come back here," Sonic said and everyone smiled.

"Well that's good to hear. Why don't we all just chill here? Blaze and I can get some food ready and we can party in here!" Amy suggested and everyone nodded and agreement and the tow girls were off to the kitchen.

But then there was a knock on the door.

Cream skipped to the door and slowly opened it. "Hello Miss! You to Mister! What brings you here?" Cream asked and everyone turned to the door.

"We heard that Sonic the hedgehog lives here?"