Chapter 2

Halima is so worried about her daughter. Its her mehendi ceremony and Zoya still locked herself in bathroom whereas guest are coming and she is not ready at all. Everyone in the house are busy dressing up and seems to be happy that they completely forgot Zoya is still in bathroom. Liyam Zoya's cousin knows how deeply Zoya is hurt inside and she bearing all her pain alone. Even though liyam badly wants to help , she is still helpless.
           Mami  Raziya came running towords Zoyas room worried and started to knock her door. Just by listening to sound of knock liyam already know her mom is restless so she shouted "Mamma Zoya is all ready just fewmore seconds please" and liyam knows her pleases are of no use as its literally hard to control Raziya from her panicmood. So without wasting minute Zoya came out and dressed up in peachypink gown which she dreamed of wearing it on her mehendi day with Ilham.
                For one last time she pleaded to her Rab asking for him to wakeup Ilham and send him to her but Almighty already had his own plans and Ilham never came. Zoya knew everything happens for good and she accepted her life with smile. She had trust in her Rab he would always get best for her life. Liyam couldn't see pain of Zoya anymore and she hugged and cried for one last time before they came out. Their  movement of sisterhood broke again by the sounds of Raziya mami's knocks.

       Once again Ilham tries his level best to open his eyes. He wants to talk, he wants to wakeup and run to Zoya, he tries hard to convey his messeges , but nobody could understand him. His little sister Haya feel hopeless again for not being successful in making her brother wake up. He could feel those little drops tears which touched his fingers saying "at least now Open your eyes brother, I can't bear your silence anymore". Even though Ilham wants to wipe off her tears he feels helpless. He don't know how to tell his beloved family that his body isn't supporting him. How badly he is feelings restless seeing tears of his loved ones. All in all he cannot even tell how badly he wants to be with Zoya and tell her "Now eveything will be ok  Zoya, I am right here with you ".
             And thats exactly what Zoya wants to hear right now. She just want him to say "I am right here Zoya".

                Sometimes life is just like that we don't value things when its there in our hands and we take everything for granted. Ilham did the same mistake. He took his life for granted and his Rab had better plans for him. Even before he know, he lost his valuable life!.

             ❤Holllaaaa again.... And chapter second is up ❤tag,share and give me some love. And also don't forget to tell me how's chapter.

                " You won't know what is love and you'll just feel it at right time".

                  Much needed love and supports for
                                    Yours and only yours,
                                        iNsaNe#me