Chapter 9

Present day.
Ilham's consciousness
Another day and yet again i can't fight with my body anymore ,my body is betraying me just like Zoya did. All the while I thought she loved me  infact she did love me, all her duas started and ended just by my name,i know I am being selfish but I have right to be selfish because she was only one that girl who cared me,who fought for me,who never asked for attention but gave her all time,bared my idiotic mood swings without complaining and now am loosing her she will  not me be mine anymore. Today she is her nikah and she will not remain Zoya anymore ,she will be named after siddiqi. Is this called destiny?. Even if i wakeup there won't be any reason to live. 
I was happy after Zoya ended up in my life,she bought happiness ,she had patience to listen to me ,she would remember every single thing I told her, she sacrificed all her sleep just to cope up with my night travellings to make sure i reach safely. But today she won't be mine anymore ,am not complaining Allah, am happy, am happy for her but still sad for myself. I won't be able to see her one last time before i come to you. I know I am asking too much and I know my body will never be able to wake up anymore and I also know I may not be able to bring smile on my little sister who is waiting for me. O Allah give them patience to bare with my death I know I don't have much timeleft but still one last wish to see my Zoya and to tell her I can hear her every single duas for me, before my soul falls asleep too...

Haya's P.O.V
Once again I felt it, I felt my brother's move, his struggle to wake up, Alhamdulillah he tried again to wake up,I could sense his eyes move restlessly, he is trying,trying very hard to come back but it seems to take time, Allah is best planer afterall he knows when to wake him up and this life just trial as well this phase shall pass too. And I know bro you will be fine someday and I'll be able to tell you all the story about your absence, so never forget your little sister is waiting for your way and I know you can hear me. And broo Zoya finally got married and now she is "Zoya siddiqi".

Zoya's P.O.V
By signing i agree, I finally became Mrs.Zoya Siddiqi wife of Mr.Arhan siddiqi. My tears spoke my feelings, I couldn't believe I got married to the person whom I don't even know and my heart beats for that person who isn't ready to wake up yet. Oh Allah I know this is all your plan and this is good for me but my heart it doesn't understand ,it doesn't listens to me, it aches and eyes won't stop. I dint get chance to meet my Ilham for one last time before I tied my knots. Is that biggest thing for you my Rabbi? It isn't but still u didn't let me because you know I can't handle to see him that way. But what will he think? Won't he think am cruel?
From last two days my families sleeps were taken away just because of my wedding, there were exited to such extent they couldn't close their eyes,little did I wish they could notice am not being happy too, is it too much to ask? Didn't I listened to everything they told me? I wish, I only wish they could read through my mind for one time, for one last time but I know its not possible because they will never understand even if they can read. Finally it all happened just like they wished, wedding completed successfully even though I never wanted it at first place. With shivering hands i signed to be someone's wife whom I din see even for once and I don't know am I able to pull off this life, its still a question to me, i  know my Rabb  will be there in my journey to guide me and to show me path.
*Oh Allah I know am asking wrong and I know am asking too much from me you but before i move on, for one last time I want to meet my Ilham, sorry not mine anymore, i want to say sorry, please make that happen for one last time and I won't ask for anything anymore  ya Allah your all knowing, all giving and best of best planer for one last time make my wish true and accept my dua, fill Ilhams life with happiness release him from pain and do what is best for him*.

Only if she knew, release from worldly pain means eternal peace, may be Zoya would have asked something else for Ilham, if.. Only if she knew her Duas would be answered in return of Ilham's..................

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Assalamu alaikum guyssssss.... Long time no see. First of all am sooooo sorryyy, I took long time and I hope you all are coping well with corona. May Allah make this easy for every one of us in sha Allah. (Ameen).
Secondly guysssss plzzz plzzz plzz support me.. Vote for me and likeeeeeeeeeeee my booook and keeep reading and also keep sharing with your frndsss. To keep tap on life of Zoya... And how her marital life goes keeeeeepppp reading my book......

Yours and only yours
#iNsaNeMe

Until next chapterrrrr take care
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤