Chapter 1

Still in eyes filled with tears Zoya let her sorrow flow under closed doors of shower. She couldn't bear it anymore. She tried hard very hard to compose her emotions but little by little all her strength falling apart just like those little rain drops clouds failed carry. Even after hour she couldn't find peace, she is missing every inch of his presence even though they never came across each other, never met once but bonding they had is unconditional. She always failed to name that cute relationship whenever whoever asked about it she would just go numb and say I can't explain it.

Ilham is in deep slumber he wants to wake up but his mind and body is not cooperating with him. He could hear those little murmurings and cry asking him to wake up every single day. Its been like 2 months he is in sleep. Hospitals left hope but his family still holding onto him hoping tommorow he will wake up. Even he wants to and he tries very hard, he cudnt bear anymore of bedrest. He wants to go beach and have some his time early mornings and talk to her. Dam!! He misses her every passing time he misses her. He couldn't bear to see her cry daily in closed doors of shower. He wants to tell her now what she means to him, few months back when she asked what is she meant for him! He had no answers because he didn't himself knew what she was to him and he just said  I Dont know, but your precious.

#Throwback :8 years back
       At the funeral of Zoyas aunty she had no idea how hardly her life is just going to be shaken up later. That day was first time Zoya heard his name, her cousin sister samairah was one who introduced him to her (just by name🤭) and Zoya just got attached to that name in that instant just like love at first sight? Or Name? Strange isn't it.. But yeah it happens, you know you'l just feel it right with sight and sometimes with just a Name.

          Hollllaaaaa.... This is first ever chapter. All praises to the Almighty❤ plz do let me know how's the chapter in comments and if u find anyyy grammatical errors please bear with it😁with much needed love and support.❤
                                      Yours and only yours
                                          iNsaNe#me