SpecialShipping: Some Sort Of RING To It

League_Champion_Red X YellowoftheNight. Hey, don't get mad at me! Get mad at EmeraldHack for asking for this ship! Yeah, I know I'm trash at writing love stories. *Sticks tongue out* but whatever. 

Just so you know, Red and Yellow are gonna be a little bit older than they actually are! *winks*

(Yellow's POV)

So... me and Red have been dating for three years as of today. I honestly thought this wouldn't happen because before we DID start dating, Red was pretty dense. He didn't know what love was. Luckily, he snapped out of his density and finally asked me out!

Hmm, where is he? For the past few hours, I've been looking for Red. He wasn't in his house. Blue and Green have no idea where he is. I know for a fact that he's not on Mt. Silver. He hated that place but it was good for training, according to him. 

Now that I think about it, he did seem kind of... depressed yesterday when we hung out. He looked like he was stressing over something. I asked what was wrong and he just said that he was fine.

No... what if Red has been thinking of... no. Depression means death most of the time! What if he's trying to kill himself?! No. I start running everywhere. While calling his Pokégear. I looked everywhere in Kanto already. Except for Mt. Silver. I need to check there. I quickly get my winter gear and use my Pokémon to fly me there. I'm here.

I look up and I spot... a glimpse of his signature hair! I run into the cave and start climbing through the many levels Mt. Silver has. I can't stop thinking about him. What if I'm too late? What if he's already jumped off? What will I do for the rest of my life? 

No, he can't do this! I get to the top of Mt. Silver. I exit the cave and see Red standing there in the cold. The cold hits me as if a Pokémon's using Blizzard.

"Red!" I yell. He turns around with shock in his red eyes. His face is like his name now.

"What're you doing here, Yellow?" He asks.

"I should be asking you that!" I respond. "I've been looking for you all day!" All of a sudden, the snow stops. This never happens here on Mt. Silver because I've heard this from everyone. The bright sun appears as if it's sunset. It's so beautiful. But I snap out of it and get back to Red. "You seemed... depressed yesterday. I thought that you were trying to... k-kill y-yourself!"

Red's eyes widen in even more shock. "H-how can I leave wh-when I've got you in my life?" D-did I just hear Red say that? My heart beats fast and I feel myself getting hot. He walks over to me. I look up at him because he's taller than me. 

"What're you doing?" I ask.

He kneels on his right knee. Wh-what's going on? He grabs something from his jacket pocket. It's... it's a small box, and I mean really small. He opens it and there's a ring inside of it!! I gasp. I know what this means!! He looks at me in the eye with seriousness and happiness.

"Yellow, I'm glad we met. Through all the adventures we've been through, through all the near-death experiences, through everything, we've managed to create a bond between us. A bond that cannot be broken. You and Blue called me dense dozens of times before we got together. But... I want to be closer. Closer than you know. So... Yellow of Viridian Forest, will you marry me?"

I'm crying right now. This is actually happening! I'm not dreaming. This is real! 

"YES, RED! I'LL MARRY YOU!" I shout with tears of joy. I stick out my right hand. He places the ring on my ring finger. He looks at me with even more happiness. I squeeze Red into a hug. He squeezes me back. "I LOVE YOU RED!" I yell.

"I love you more," He whispers. We stare into the bright sunset. This is the best day of my life.

My one and only.