AccidentalShipping

Read "I Have A Voice, I Just Can't Use It" and the other books that continue the series. I almost died because Crystal saw this...

These are not canon to the series.

(Whitney's POV)

GoldenRod City is now being repaired back to its formal self! I evacuated the citizens while the dex holders fought them off. Well, I didn't see Gold and Yellow which was weird.

Right now, I'm walking back to my gym when I spot him. Gold. See, I have a small crush on him, but I know Crystal LOVES him. He's sitting on the bench, his... evolved Pokémon, Pikachu, on top of his head.

He spots me. "Hey, Whitney!" 

I walk over to him and sit on his right side on the bench. 

"What're you doing here?" I ask.

"Mm. Bored. Nothing to do." He responds.

Then I spot a HUGE cut on his left cheek.

"H-how'd you get that?" I say, pointing at the scar.

"Got it while saving your city!" I'm surprised. He saved it? "Your welcome!"

"Thanks a lot, Gold!" I say.

"No problem! But ya owe me!" He says, smiling. I roll my eyes.

"What do I owe you?" I ask.

"If you see some injured, scarred, broken person, just give them a hug! They deserve it! They had to fight their battles."

(Gold's POV)

I finish telling Whitney my favor. She nods and then walks away. I decide to take out Etaro, Manaphy, and Togetaro.

Then I feel myself being embraced by arms. I look to my right and it's Whitney.

"Wh-what're you doing?!" I ask.

"Doing you a favor!" She says.

I just realize what she meant. She's hugging me for my battle scars. She releases the hug and says "Thank you once again, Gold!" and walks away. 

I sit there, shocked by what just happened. Maybe Whitney has some special place for me.

...

No picture because no one draws Me and Whitney in one drawing!