MutedMangaQuestShipping Part 1

This book's Coming Back Stronger! You guys wanted me to continue this so might as well! Also, MutedMangaQuestShipping is the same ship between me and Crystal except the me is muted. The reason for that is... well, read my book called "I Have A Voice, I Just Can't Use It" and the rest of the series. Then you'll understand. 

Anyways, let's get into it!

(Gold's POV)

I hang out in the tree I've always been in ever since I lost my voice and home. Life hasn't been easy. I've been distant from my friends. Once, I stayed there during a blizzard and Crystal came looking for me.

"GOLD?!" She yelled. I look down to make eye contact with her. For a second, I thought my heart was gonna stop, due to the harsh cold!

She continued to speak. "Please come down! You've been acting like a total stranger to us!" 

Warning: If you don't want spoilers, the rest of the chapter will contain them! Turn back now!!!

I sighed and turned back to Manaphy who was dancing on the branch. Crystal stayed there for a few moments and then went back to the others. The reason I was acting like this was because I was planning on hunting down the Team Rocket Executives. I couldn't let my emotions get to me because there's already enough emotion from... a certain person's death that affects me to this day!

Now I have my ability to speak back and that's a thanks to Arceus. I'm starting to get back to my old self. Well, the Gold everyone knows. I'm not the person you know. I'm starting to get back to flirting and being myself. 

Right now, I'm at my destroyed house. I'm standing in front of a plaque that I laid there as a tribute to my only family member. My Pokémon are standing next to me.

"It's all over..." I say. "Mother, thank you for everything!"

The next part coming soon!

So, I decided to place more than 1 part into this!