BurningLeafShipping

This is not about the Red and Blue I know. This is about the Red from the games and a girl who looks exactly like Blue named Leaf.

(Normal POV)

Leaf missed Red. He's been on top of Mt. Silver for too long. So she went to go and get him back. Leaf put on some winter gear since she knew it was going to be cold up there.

It took a long time to get there, but she finally reached the top of Mt. Silver. The first thing that caught her eye was a person standing near the edge of the mountain. He was staring into the direction of Kanto.

Leaf didn't speak because she might scare Red and cause him to fall off. So she waited.

It took a while but Red finally turned his head around and saw Leaf.

"Red!" Leaf says.

The only reaction she got was a surprised look from him. Not even a smile or a word.

"Red, please come back to Pallet Town! Everyone misses you."

Red shakes his head.

All of a sudden, Red gets slapped in the face. He moves back a little from Leaf.

"Why?" Leaf says, starting to cry, "Come back, we need you! Pallet feels so lonely without you!"

Red's face turns into a guilty expression.

"Please!" Leaf says, fighting the tears, "Your mom needs you, Blue needs you, Prof. Oak needs you!"

Red shakes his head again.

"I need you!"

Red looks back at her with a shocked expression on his face.

"I've been so alone without you! I can't leave my-my childhood friend up here!"

Red turns around to face the direction of Kanto. He sits down.

All of a sudden, Red feels some arms around him. He blushes.

"I can't leave the only one I could ever love up here!" Leaf says.

Red looks at Leaf. He can feel his heart pounding.

Leaf sticks her hand out.

"Please come home!"

Red takes it and together, they get off of Mt. Silver.

The Blue mentioned in this story is Prof

The Blue mentioned in this story is Prof. Oak's grandson. Just saying!