AgencyShipping

AgencyShipping! Yeah sorry Dia and Platina but I had this idea before I could make yours.

(White's POV)

Finally! Black is back! After all of my hard work for 2 years, he's back! 

"Uh, Prez you can let go now! It's me!" Black says.

"1st of all: call me White right now. 2nd: I can't let go!" I respond.

"I'll keep calling you Prez until you let go."

"Ugh, fine!" I say while letting go.

(Time Skip to 2 days later)

(Black's POV)

"Ah, Black you're back!" Alder greets me. "Hey, do you want to join the Champion's League?"

"The what?" I ask.

"It's like the Pokemon League but it's for the Champions from their respected regions. If you win, you'll be recognized as 'Battle Legend'. Since I'm no longer Champ, I want you to join. But you don't have to if you don't want to!"

"Yeah! I haven't been able to battle for 2 years!!" I say excitingly. "Wait, where is it?"

"In the Pokemon League of Kanto and Johto!" Alder answers.

"Ah the 2 regions that share a league." I say. "When do I go?"

"In 3 days." Alder says smiling.

"Hmm...I came back in time! Yeah I accept. So you later!"

I then fly to where White was.

"Hey, White," She looks behind me and starts smiling, "I'm going to the Pokemon League of Kanto and Johto! It's for Champions from their respected regions! If I win, I'll be titled 'Battle Legend'!"

Her smile fades away. She then calls her Pokemon and flies away.

"I don't know what's happening!" I then call Brave to fly out and follow her.

We end up at the Pokemon League of Unova. She's sitting a few feet away from the entrance.

"Prez, I mean White, what's wrong!" I ask.

"Huh? Oh it-it's nothing!" She says.

I can tell she's lying.

"Come on! You can tell me!"

"I have worked so hard to get you out of there. When I finally did, I thought it was too good to be true. Only after 2 days you leave me. Sorry, just wanted to tell you.

"Then I'll go tell Alder that I'm resigning." I say.

"Wait what?" White says in surprise, "You-you don't have to do that!" 

"Look, White," I say, "I've already achieved my dream. I don't have to be a Battle Legend. YOU still have your dream to achieve. Now that I think about it, I want to help you with yours. But 1 question. Why do you want me to stay? I'll come back soon after the League."

"I don't wanna separate from you again." White says. I can feel my face turning red. "I was planning on telling you something but you were captured."

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"I-I love you!" White says, blushing.

I was shocked. I already had a crush on White but she has a crush on me? 

"I love you too!" I say.

White gives me a shocked face.

"R-really?"  She asks. 

"Yeah. Now come on! Let's go make your dream come true!"

 Now come on! Let's go make your dream come true!"

Another shipping, another story!