LMB 50

LAST BONUS

'beomgyu's song' 
(this song is originally Marutsuke - Given)

when beomgyu first became a trainee, there were lots of things going through his head. he knows he chose this because of his dream but somehow he feels like giving up.  he will be away from his home, wouldn't see them everyday and he'd have to keep practicing every single day.

on the first day, he cannot even make friends and making friends was easy for him. he was always loud but that day he cannot even smile at anyone who waves at him.

on that one room where instruments place, he busied himself playing guitar so no one would bother him but also it felt useless. he saw some of his co-trainee's just gossiping (taehyun) some even sleeping... (kai).

“hey beomgyu is your name right?” he turned around and saw a tall guy. “my name is soobin. wanna eat together?”

beomgyu only nodded his head.

soobin is nice, caring and friendly. he talks about the trainee life and how he got there, asking beomgyu stuff too. “so how do you look up being here?”

beomgyu only replied “i dont.” and stood up before waving bye to soobin.

The feeling of loneliness is insane 
It hurts people's feelings 
And it's difficult to realize it

why does he even wanted this? he somehow forgot. maybe he should try other dreams instead. he feels so homesick and crying, it felt heavy inside of him.

beomgyu sighs walking in the hallway, he felt almost tearing up until he bumped into someone.

“you alright?” he looks up and saw a guy. wearing black top and earrings, he look so cool... handsome even that it starts to make beomgyu's heart race.

“y-yeah—”

“oh!” the boy leaned to look at his face closer and it heated up beomgyu's face to red “you're new aren't you?”

beomgyu nods his head and the boy chuckles.

“well my name is yeonjun!” yeonjun smiles before pointing at the board in front of them “and can you see this? this is the monthly evaluation”

beomgyu looks at the board. it have columns of rankings, best in singing, rapping, dancing & stuff.

“can you see who's the number one in singing?” beomgyu looked and its 'yeonjun'

“dancing?” 'yeonjun'

“rapping?” 'yeonjun'

“that's right newbie.” yeonjun points at himself, with a big smile on his face “im the number one in them all! so you better try compete with me”

from then on, beomgyu didn't realize he'd found the spark he needed when he dreams to be in here.

something to look up to. someone who's unreachable.

and it was hard because yeonjun is really the best in everything but beomgyu is not envious of that or even jealous. he saw yeonjun works hard, even skips lunch to practice more, or staying too late in the practice room.

behind those grinny smirky face of yeonjun, beomgyu saw the fire he had been looking for.  so as long as yeonjun is here, beomgyu would want to stay and maybe get close to him.