LMB 48

BONUS 8

'the best official boyfriend award goes to..'

its been months already since yeonjun and beomgyu officially started dating and the other three too and honestly being in a relationship but also committing your life to your career is hard. they stopped going on dates and focused on practicing in the studio the same these months too.

and sure, their passion and job is important but sometimes beomgyu misses yeonjun. yeah he do, even if they see each others faces everyday, even if they always say how sick they are of each other, he actually misses him and its hard because even beomgyu see the pout yeonjun lets out whenever they make eye contact. 

how that famous pout of yeonjun just tells that he misses him too. so beomgyu thought it'll be nice to sneak yeonjun out amidst of practice, literally just grabbed him and told their choreographer that yeonjun and him forgot something at dorms (yeonjun almost blew their cover saying “what we dont—” good thing kai , taehyun and soobin helped demanding a five minute break”

but it wont be a five minute break or will it?)

beomgyu took out their face masks, putting yeonjun his himself “gyu what's going on?” but he only grab his hand again and took him outside.

he didn't let go and surprisingly yeonjun didn't too, probably realizing what is beomgyu's doing as he chuckle and gently squeeze his hand with his.

“wanna hang out at the beach?”

“yeonjun its freaking cold! why did you decide to go on a beach its not yet summer!”

“where else would you wanna go then?”

“i dont know, probably some restaurant and you treat me? or we can go shopping?”

“you know we're on a diet and we already have too much clothes!”

“wow yeonjun is that you?” beomgyu jokes. since besides him, yeonjun loves food & clothes.

yeonjun pouts again and beomgyu laughs.

“but i miss you so much” yeonjun pulls beomgyu and hugs him. the water on their barefeet cold, but the hug is warm.

the beach that is surprisingly doesnt have much people on really gives the vibes too, the sun is setting soon.

beomgyu feels yeonjun breathing, the gentle waving up and down of his breath making him close his eyes and wrap his arms, embracing yeonjun back with the warm he also wants to share.

“its so hard yeonjun” he says “like, i've waited so long to finally have you but suddenly i have to shut off my feelings for a while to focus on other things”

yeonjun pulls away with a crazy grin on his face “damn gyu you love me that much?— ow! im kidding”

“dont fucking tease me. im serious! and you were pouting when you see me too!”

yeonjun held both of his hands

“because i miss kissing you, and your kisses are my energizer.”

“w-what—”

“you are my energizer, beomgyu the energizer, but mine only... right?”

beomgyu blushes, nodding his head “yes”

yeonjun leans in, kissing him “lets make it together”

lgbtxt

teahyun: i cant believe we're gonna have a tea presentation but im not gonna be the presentor

soobun: that's right, im the king now

teahyun: ... in your dreams luv

cutiekai: also they put me on games coz they said i will cheat ㅠ ㅠ

soobun: because you will, obviously.. also BEOMGYU AND YEONJUN FIVE MINUTES WENT FIVE HOURS WHERE ARE YOU GUYS

teahyun: im imimt surprised

soobin: honestly im sick of the two of them. THEY ACT LIKE THEY HAVENT SEEN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS THEY WERE CUDDLING LAST NIGHT.

cutiekai: but fr tho... i miss you two...

teahyun: fuck i miss you more wtf

soobun: i miss you even more

cutiekai: .... so should we also sneak out

teahyun: YES