LMB 28

"happy born day bichhhhhh” said soobin once beomgyu stepped out of his room. probably thought he's yeonjun and once soobin realized he wasn't soobin just act like he didn't do that.

anyways beomgyu's welcomed with his friends putting up decoration in their dorm's living room. kai and taehyun are twerking while filling the balloons with air and soobin singing while blasting one of bebe rexha's song.

beomgyu rests his hands on his waist looking at them “guys what are you doing?”

taehyun directs at him “its yeonjun's birthday dumbass”

“i know dont call me dumbass” he says before looking at yeonjun's room door “is he on his room?”

“yeah” answered soobin “he was sulking coz he said you forgot his birthday”

“it was only a joke!” he defends himself because that's the truth. he was only teasing yeonjun because that's what he loves to do most on his special day (nah he's still bitter about their relationship)

soobin sighs, he hates being interrupted with his vibing specially if its rexha's so “just go in his room and tell him to come out.”

kai giggles “yeah he's still denying he's gay after being a clown with his ex—girlfriend.”

beomgyu blinks “wait what”

“just GO” so beomgyu entered the older's room without knocking because it'll be like that when you are only a two year younger from him and its a part of the hyung line so the maknaes can SUCK IT UP... that sounds offending.

he see's yeonjun putting a black shirt on and posing in front of the mirror, showing his own biceps and literally flexing there and muttering “woah cool what the fuck” that made beomgyu chuckle.

yeonjun blushed instantly and turning around looking at him with this cute red-ish cheeks, he immediately clears his throat and nervously arranging his jacket “g-gyu hey bro..”

beomgyu rolls his eyes, that fucking nickname again “the biches said you were sulking, wassup?” he smiles though, gotta be happy today! “also happy birthday” 

yeonjun laughs “thanks” then going in to give him a hug which beomgyu returns, embracing the loml though his heart hurts but anyways what matters today is that its yeonjun's boyfriend.

the hug went a little longer if beomgyu hadn't pulled away. yeonjun seems disappointed by that with a pout on his pouty lips, its that obvious to see. 

“what you're still upset at me? i have gifts for you”

bee..” oh shit that nickname 

“i told you not to buy me stuff im fine with having you again after our drama.”

“pfft, i already bought it so you have no choice and besides i bought a spa coupon we gotta check out.”

“we?”

“uM i might have accidentally bought two”

“accidentally huh? dont worry i'd love to go with you... is it a date?”

“oh my god yeonjun you're lucky its your birthday”

“so its a date?”

“no!”

“awwww but i'd love to though” bitch he's breaking his heart with these words. that's literally how beomgyu fell with him in the first place their platonic flirting. if only yeonjun could make these real... or if only beomgyu knows they will never be a thing.