LMB 47

BONUS 7

'If taegyu happened'

“wanna kiss?” taehyun asked and beomgyu went speechless. they just finished playing at the arcades for the 100th time and actually, beomgyu was having fun to see taehyun fail at the games because a taehyun never fails except for that one.

but, what is he on now?

“what?” he asks again.

the breezy air from the upcoming spring after the winter has passed by, taehyun was staring blankly at the trees. “they dont love us anyway” he said.

beomgyu thinks, taehyun is probably joking besides between the two of them it was always taehyun who acts disgusted whenever he jokes about it.

“and for what we will date each other?”

“isnt going out at the arcades date too? we eat together at restaurants these days too.”

“yeah but.. what feelings though?” silence.

will you date someone because the one you love simply dont return it?

“but beomgyu... if we became together we can stop loving them. we can have each other.”

that sounds tempting and beomgyu almost believes in it.

but hey, maybe taehyun's right. wasnt he the one always there for him? his friend who's at first got in a fight with him but now they're more closer after the drama happened?

if they have each other maybe slowly, the feelings from yeonjun would disappear.

that he could face yeonjun one day without hurting anymore.

that he can stop loving yeonjun and focus on someone else instead.

this sounds nice but why does it feel off?

taehyun held his hand and he stared at him, “kiss me” taehyun said and beomgyu's heart started beating rapidly, is it because of love or fear?

he stares at taehyun's eyes and thought, if he kiss him right now.

a love will bloom but a love from pity.

he finally realized why he let go of yeonjun before and its because he dont want yeonjun to love him like in this way, it feels wrong.

will this be worth it? or can he wait until yeonjun loves him the same?

he closes his eyes and waits for taehyun to lean in, waiting for anything that could distract him.

its not real..

teahyun messaged beomguy!

teahyun: lmao, go back to ur boyfriend

beomguy: stfu im just asking.. so hows u and ur two boyfriends?

teahyun: im done with them......... and i wanna marry them.

beomguy: whiPPED

teahyun: u shut the fuck up, u and yeonjun acts like u just got together wtf is that

beomguy: we sweet okay hehehe

teahyun: then why do u still ask about us, are u secretly actually in love with me 💀

beomguy: im wondering how paths would've changed if we end up together

teahyun: we'd be cowards then and hey, the pain was what took this all altogether. if it wasnt for yeonjun's finding self and understanding to gain courage to love you..you'd also keep on this being feeling that you dont deserve love, when in fact its just how the two of you are actually meant to love each other.

beomguy: 😔 u think so?

teahyun: yeah, also why the fuck wud this be yeongyu anyways if we became endgame couples. like i know we could be perfect bc im perfect but hey, that's like giving up for the main meaning of this story

beomguy: .. are you breaking the fourth wall again?

teahyun: no, i dont know.

beomguy: but i guess.. i can understand. i couldn't believe yeonjun actually loves him.

teahyun: i told you he is since day 1. he's just a pus—

beomguy: go back to ur boyfriends dont speak badly about mine.

teahyun: fINE

beomguy: and by the way, to have a friendship like this meant the world i wouldn't exchange this for a relationship with you.

teahyun: im glad 😊 tho taegyu is fun.

beomguy: jdkdhroje