LMB 40

“ah! beomgyu that hurts!” yeonjun held on his forehead that beomgyu just flicked at “your pretty hands hurt me” he pouts.

“because how can you just get drunk on a convenience store?! did you forgot you are famous?! what if someone kidnapped you or something?!” he lectured.

they were on the nearby park, luckily there arent people around to hear them besides beomgyu is wearing a lot of layer to cover himself— yeonjun only have mask on and that shining blue hair of his would give it a way that he is some kpop idol.

yeonjun sighs and lays his head on the table (yes theres table at a park, dont ask me its 2020) bottle in front of them. beomgyu reached to grab one and yeonjun suddenly grab his wrist— stopping him.

“im adult now yeonjun”

“dont get drunk”

“nah i will. lets get drunk together” beomgyu gulped down the alcohol, regretting instantly at the taste and pushes it away that it shatters on the ground. “i-im dizzy already”

yeonjun chuckles, putting all the soju's away “you're cute beomgyu” he says.

“pfft— im not drunk”

“you are”

“im not”

“then why are you red?”

“bitch do i look like an alien to you? and besides whats with ghosts you talking about??”

“kai and soobin said that if your lovers starts liking someone else, while you're still in love with them theres a chance of punishment a ghosts of them will only be left to love you behind”

“okay is that kai's new au idea”

“ooh kai's writing fanfics?!”

“you didnt know?! that's why he dont update on twitter like us"

“eh, works.”

“but hey, did you said if your lover starts liking someone else... did you guys thought i liked someone else?”

yeonjun 'hmps' and looks away from beomgyu, who only moves closer to look at his pouty face “you think i like someone else?”

“i asked you! if you! like! taehyun or me! you didn't reply! and you stopped spending time with me, who's your boyfriend that loves you so so much and you kept having a 'date' with taehyun.. what would you think i'd feel?”

suddenly beomgyu's dizziness disappeared, he remembered yeonjun's ex girlfriend and what she had said earlier.

“oh.. right, i met your ex earlier”

“yoU DARE CHANGE TOPIC—” beomgyu covers yeonjun's mouth with his hand.

“shh listen to me first, okay so first of all, im not a ghost and taehyun and i dont see each other that way” beomgyu uncovers yeonjun's mouth who suddenly chokes on air “oops sorry”

yeonjun grabs a water and drinks instantly, finishing it all before looking at beomgyu “then why you didn't say i love you back?”

“im sorry about that..”

“beomgyu... did i love you too late?”

“yeonjun... your ex, i met her earlier...”

“changing subject agaiN?!”

“wait!!! so she.. uh didnt end up with her,”

“she didnt...”

“yeah, she told me all about it.”

“oh... damn that hurts.”

“.. yeah when we talked i realized how stupid i am—"

“good you were really stupid”

“do you want me to hit you again?”

“i am the one here broken and will get beaten up too?!” T_T

“okay i-i... im just really, i was still in a state of like i dont know if you really started liking me okay? im afraid if i tell you too fast maybe we're gonna break up too fast too..”

“but beomgyu..” yeonjun took beomgyu's hand holding it, looking at his face “im scared to lose you too”

beomgyu felt dizzy again, yet he knows its not the alcohol. its the feeling of finally realizing, that it is real.

that his heart is beating so fast right now, that he is LIVINGG because choi beomgyu who seems too impossible to be loved to, is loving him right now.

yeonjun's gazes at him and he see's tears in them. choi yeonjun is known to never cry easily, or never cry in front of someone. he just works hard and put all the things on himself,

right now, he's seeing that choi yeonjun that he always looks up to, he adores so much, crying because of him.

“beomgyu, i just.. i really really love you.. okay?” yeonjun looks down, his head on his chest “i thought i fucked up again because i hurted you, i knew your feelings but fucked up and for real im still thinking about that part because y-you can love someone else...”

“and im so fucking selfish, i just love you. i dont want to see you love someone else, it hurts but i made you felt that before... i, beomgyu, i never thought i'd love you so much”

“y-yeonjun...”

yeonjun smiles, tears now flowing. he reached to grab beomgyu's cheeks wiping the tears in them too “do you love me?

beomgyu smiles, nodding his head closing the gap between them “i love you, my love.”

the both of them made out.. like figuratively and literally. they almost forgot that they're on a public park until they felt rain drops on their skin, yeonjun pulling away “lets go it'll rain hard soon"

beomgyu nods, heart feeling full “okay”

the both of them finally walk on the same path together.

“what do you think the other three are doing?”

“probably made out like us too.. but like the three of them altogether”

“that's nice... wait what?!”

“dont tell me you also didnt know?? ah.. yeonjun, i cant believe i look up to someone like you”

“hey!!”

“just kidding, i really love you”

“finally, i love you too.”

the rain poured hard but its only because it took them a lot to finally reach the end. you get what i mean right? that rain rarely comes but when it do sometimes they feel like the worse, but most of all they let one op what warms them up the most.

and for beomgyu, its yeonjun.

and for yeonjun, he never really appreciated the rain but it took him closer to beomgyu.