Chapter Eleven: Fuel

Start from the beginning

And now she's so cute, goddess, she's gonna be the death of me. Gray continued to purr in his mind. Jin felt his cheeks burn as he nodded at you. 

Shut up, Gray. Jin cursed mentally at his wolf. The wolf grinned lazily and layed on his back.

Why? Are you disturbed? Gray burst out laughing at the thoughts of his human. Jin swept a hand through his hair and sighed inaudibly. He looked away and caught his brother running towards your group.

Hoseok came, heaving air. His tie came undone and his shirt was untucked. He came straight towards you, ignoring the glare and attack stance of Hyun. He checked your body for any wounds and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the littered wounds you have along with your cheeks and arms. He proceeded to hug you just as tightly as his older brother did. You awkwardly patted his back. 

"Well isn't this just sweet as caramel on pancakes," A voice rang out through the fight. All the men stopped moving and looked up at the boat. You saw that the figure grinned manically and disappeared with black mist covering where he stood. 

You flicked your hand, the men surrounded you. You rolled your eyes mentally. 

The black mist appeared in the middle of the bay. As the mist disappeared, a man walked towards you, sometimes kicking bodies away at where he's walking. The other princes came where you stood, Yoongi resting a hand and your shoulder. The guards, both yours and the royals, stood in front of the group, some on top of wolves and bears that growled quite loudly.

The man stopped at his tracks, kneeled. He touched the blood that flowed down the neck of the body. He brings it up to his nose and sniffed it. He closed his eyes, a grin showing off the fangs that seems to grow longer. 

"I could take all of you in seconds," He waved at the men, who looked at each other. The pirates behind him walked, sneering at you, leaving the wounded ones to fend for themself. 

"The Royals and the Beta with the notorious Captain Hyun would probably take me some minutes."He shrugged. You heard the wolves growl lowly at the insult they received. The man stood up, wiping his finger on his handkerchief. He chuckled before pointing at you.

"Now for the Huntress herself, it's a different story," He pointed at you. You held your daggers tighter. He smiled brightly at you.

"You could kill everyone here, right this moment, and know that you'll leave here, unscathed." He walked closer towards you, but the soldiers either growl or sneered at him, making raise his hands, his grin still in place. 

"We should work together, you know? We could take over everything this world has to offer. Just you and me," He paused, his arms wide open.

"In this world where people serve under our reign," He said, looking straight at you. Your hands softened its hold on your daggers. Namjoon noticed this, looking at you with his eyes wide.

"Nyx," He called out softly. You looked at him with a gleam that made him wonder what's in your mind. You flicked your hands, hiding your daggers away. You walked through them, weaving through the men like a snake. The princes' expression dropped, the Beta and the Captain looked at each other before looking at you again. 

You looked at Hyun, blinking slowly twice before looking back at the vampire. Hyun hitched his breath before grabbing the closest guard. He whispered something, making the guard look at him. gulping before saluting and whispering it to the ones beside him. It spread through the men as they slid in front of the royals' guards. The guards looked at each other confused by the action. 

You kept walking towards the man, whose grin widened with every step you took. 

"If I join you, would you promise me riches?" You whispered, letting it flow with the wind. He raised an eyebrow.