Free

Natalie's pov
He's trapped. His boyfriend and friends are obviously on their way.
But I'm prepared for that.
Will pov
I was humming the tune of "you are my sunshine" and my love for Nico exploded inside me. I felt the heat in my body grow. It was probably searing hot, but I didn't notice.
I burned through the handcuffs.
I ran to the window. The doors lock was too complicated.
I looked through it.
"NICO?"

"WILL? Will don't worry my love, I can shadow travel in and out, I have clothes for you as well. You're not hurt are you?" Nico's voice made me stronger, have more of a will to fight.

"I am, but I'm fine. You can shadow travel, but three days in the infirmary."

"I'll gladly take weeks."

Poof. He shadowed in.
"Okay be quiet, she can enter anytime-"
"Will. Did he get you out of your cuffs?" She was here. Dear God, she was here.
"No. I did.'

And like I had done, Nico exploded in cold and darkness. The shadows swallowed Natalie. Nico and I both ran towards her. I could only punch and kick her, but Nico took his Stygian iron sword and slashed her arm.

"that's for hurting Will," he stabbed. "And that's for taking him from me, you dirty son of a bitch."

Natalie is dead, and you can thank my beautiful boyfriend for that, not @TheLeoValdezFan.

we shadow traveled out of that hell and who did we find outside? Our entire friend group. the whole thing. it seems like Nico didn't even bring them all.

"Reyna???" she was there, the entire Nico protection squad, and practically any person we are friends with were there. I even heard Percy shout "just kiss already!" we did.

time skip (Eight years)

I waited on the altar. my brain was melting of joy, I could not wait for Nico to walk down the aisle, he would look beautiful in even a garbage bag.

he walked down in the most beautiful white suit, Hades guiding him down the aisle. his hair was swept beautifully over.

when it was time to exchange vows, I pulled out my guitar.

"I promise I will always love you, I will always take care of you.

I will always raise you high, and never let go.

I will sing for you, I will dance with you, I will hold you when you're cold.

because you are my sunshine, my beautiful sunshine.

when you are cold I will hold you, because when you don't smile, neither do I.

there could be more to this song, there are so many ways to express the words "I love you, Nico" but that song would be hours long.

so I think I'll just sing over and over "I love you, Nico, I love you, Nico, I love, I love, I love you, Nico." because I do, and I will, even when we are both long dead. I will."

Both Nico and I were sobbing by the time I finished. Nico soggily exchanged his words and finally, we got to kiss. We started to go a little bit overboard, but then we tripped and decided we should calm down.

After, we went outside when we got home. we laid on the cool grass and looked at the stars. We fell asleep like that.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey yall! um two updates in three days? thats absolutly insaneeeeeeeeeeeeee? im going to write an epilogue soon so yeah! (i guess this kinda is one... oops) thanks for reading this! also, 700  VIEWS! OH MY GODS! DGFVKISGFDIKVSDBKFHVGKSDFKHVKSDHVBGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~SINCERELY ME!