Help

⚠️Trigger warning: self harm ⚠️

Nico POV
Will and I had been dating for a month when the weirdest thing happened. He started changing. He seemed like he was never listening to anyone and I barely saw him. We had gotten permission from Chiron for Will to just live in my cabin but he was never there and always seemed to be near the children of Hecate. One night was worse than all of that though.

Knock knock knock knock
Bang bang bang bang

I opened the door.
"Lou Ellen? Austin? What happened?"

"Is Will in there?"

"No I haven't really talked to him for a while. What for?"

"Well shit. He may as well be fucking dead." Austin said, sounding hopeless.

I fish a drachma out of my pocket. "I don't know what happened, but we aren't helpless yet. O iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Will Solace." I toss the drachma in a sprinkler that turns on at night and the little rainbow screen popped up.

"Nico help me! I'm stuck with a daughter of hecate and she— goodbye il mio amore. Call me tomor-AH!" The connection cut off.

"Okay. We'll gather a group demigods so we can split up and find him." Lou Ellen suggested.

"No. We need to find him now!" I reply.

"No, you need to sleep."Lou answers forcefully.

"You little fucke-,"then the door is slammed in my face.
......................
I shadow travel outside the borders of camp. At first I have no idea where to check, but then it hit me. I would probably find a hint in the camp. I walk into the strawberry fields and except to see the picnic blanket from our first date. (Jason made sure the wind didn't blow it away) But it was gone. And I don't know what came over me, but I just started sobbing. Hiccups, completely red cheeks, the whole thing. Where could he be? Did he leave me? He probably hates me but just didn't- my thoughts were cut short when I reach into my pocket and remember what's in there. I slowly pull out the small familiar blade and my tears that had slowed became more fast and pooled on the grass and strawberries as I dragged the blade against my wrist and realized I had fallen back into my terrible spiral of pain. The one I was so close to escaping. I wasn't even aware of five of my closest friends walk up to me and watch in horror and tears.

An:
Yo I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but here's the angst I was promising! My writing quality isn't as terrible anymore! Im emotionally scarred bc endgame!!! Tears!!
Word count: 456
~Sincerely me!