Where?

Third person pov

Nico woke up in a familiar room with five figures discussing something in the corner.
"What the hell?" He questioned.

"Nico!!" He heard the familiar voice of his sister squeal. "You're awake!"

"Yeah. Hi Hazel. Why am I here?"

"We found you..." Annabeth said hesitantly. Oh gods. He knew why they found him.

Nico prepared to shadow travel out of the infirmary and run.

And without a sound, Nico was running to nowhere. He figured the people were Hazel, Annabeth, Jason, Percy, and Piper.

He fished a drachma out of his pocket and called Will. He answered almost immediately.

"Look Nico I love you but I cannot talk right now, something bad is happening. I love you."

"Will, I love you too. But where are you? And why are you tied on the wall? I just miss you-" Will cut him off.
"I need to go Nico!"

An unknown voice spoke.

"Oh no you don't~ Who is he?" She said in a first singsong voice and then very demanding.

"Someone better than you." He spat with venom.

"Oh, so brother or boyfriend." She guessed with ease.

Nico immediately got pissed. Why was this bitch hanging out with Will?

"Hoe I'm his significant annoyance and If you don't let him go I'll pour cement into your ears, your nose, and your throat. Maybe that'll shut you up and you won't be as annoying. I'll ask you again. Who are you?" Nico retorted. Who did she think she was?

"I'm sorry... I'll be back someday." Will said and swung his head forward to cut the connection.

"What the fuck was that?" Nico heard a familiar seaweed brain yell.

"Language!"

"Sorry Hazel."

"What on God's green earth is going on? Why did you follow me here?" Nico yelled.

"I'm sorry that we care about you!" Annabeth exclaimed. "We didn't want your mental health to be in a worse state than it was."

"I'm perfectly fine on my own. I survived Tartarus." Nico started to run away but Jason grabbed his arm.

"Yeah, but barely. And now, you're gonna be much more likely to just kill yourself with him gone than when you were in Tartarus." Jason said forcefully.

"Look Nico, I know that mental health is a cheeky a...a-asshole, but I got through toxic friends, bullies, everyone hating me and having nobody on my side. But you have people one your side. We love you." Hazel said, keeping Nico from running away.

Then he started crying into Hazels shoulder, embracing her because she knew his pain and he knew hers. It was a display of sibling love. And then the others joined in. Nico missed this. Having people to rely on. He hadn't had this since Bianca. To be honest having friends was one of his favorite things back when he was a kid. He had people to give feedback on his art, people to joke around with. People to laugh with. 

Will was everything Nico needed and more.

Friends were everything Nico needed and more.

Word count: 513
~Sincerely me