Chapter 21

Harry's POV

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"How much money do you think we spent in there?" Grace laughed as we walked out of Jack Wills, our hands filled with bags.

"I don't know but I'm definately not the one who's going to check the recipt." I replied, looking down at the excited child Grace was and smiling.

"I guess we'll never know then." She laughed again. I smiled as we walked on.

"Here, let me hold some of those bags for you?" I offered politley.

"No I'm fine, I've only got two!" She exclaimed, "do you want me to carry one of your bags, then we'll be even and you won't look like my slave." She added, pointing at the four bags I was carrying.

"Everyone knows that I'm your slave anyway." I winked at her and chuckled to myself.

"I don't know if that's meant to be dirty or not." Grace said and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Oh your such a child!" I laughed and Grace whacked me with one of the bags she was carrying, "come on, we've got to get there or else we'll be late for the show. What time does it start, I've forgotten?"

"It starts at six, I think." Grace responded and looked up at me nervously. I glanced down at my watch.

"Shit, we've got thirteen minuets."

"What?!" Grace shouted, "run!"

"Grace, wait, we can get a taxi, there's loads round here." I called after her, rolling my eyes and laughing at the sight of her. "Hey," I called out to a taxi that was driving our way. "Grace!" I hollered as I stepped into the black taxi. Along the road, Grace had worked out what was going on and was running back to me and the taxi.

"Quick, go go go, some fans spotted me." Grace sounded worried as she told the driver what to do.

"My god! Fancy that! Me driving Harry Styles round in my old taxi. What are the chances?" The taxi driver seemed to be talking to himself, amazed that I had just jumped into his taxi.

I laughed along with the driver. "You know who I am?" I asked, mostly in shock.

"Of course I do! You're the one that my daughter is always crying over." Laughing, he shook his head. 'Oh my gosh no! Harry's got a girlfriend! My life is officially over!' He mocked his daughter, flapping his hands everywhere. I laughed along and looked over at Grace who seemed a little embarrassed. "Here mate, you wouldn't mind signing this, will ya?" He handed me a notebook and pen.

"Yeah sure pal, who's it to-"

He didn't get time to answer because about six teenage girls suddenly plastered their hands and faces to the window of the car, making me and Grace, and I'm pretty sure the driver, all jump.

"Holy shit." I heard him curse.

"Sorry I won't be two seconds." I apologised to the driver and Grace as I rolled down the window to take some pictures.

"Here," I heard the driver say to Grace, "do you mind saying hi to my daughter, she's a huge fan of yours. It's Mel, her name." I glanced to my side and noticed that he had handed her his phone.

"Yes of course." Grace replied sweetly and I focussed back in the group of girls.

"Is there only you guys? No one else saw?" I asked them all.

"Yes there's no one else oh my god Harry can I take a selfie with you please I love you so much." One girl said all at once.

"Yes love, make sure you won't tell anyone that we're here, will you?" I asked her as she pulled out her phone.