Chapter 17

Grace's POV

* * * * * * * * * * *

Somehow I ended up staying at Harry's for the night. He insisted we should have a 'sleepover' and what a better time to have one? It would give everyone more reasons to call me a slut but why should I care? I have Harry to help me through it.

It seems weird that I've only know Harry for about two weeks. It seems like I've known Harry for ages. It's funny how we clashed on the first day we met, too, because now we were best friends. Fuck Lillie, I have Harry.

I was quite sad how quickly Lillie just ditched me about all of this. I was so tempted to tell her the truth and about the contract but I'm glad I hadn't now because of how she treated me. It really hurts having someone you love turn on you unexpectedly.

I jumped into my car, chucking my bag across to the passanger seat. I was in a bit of a rush today because every Thursday I meet Lillie at her house and we both drive to school in my car. I didn't have time for breakfast because I woke up so late, however I did have an excuse for my tiredness this time.

I started to regret having no breakfast as I pulled out into the road, my tummy rumbling.

"Shut up!" I told my noisy stomach, switching on the radio. To my amusement, Best Song Ever started to play, what a coincidence.

I pulled up to Lillie's house and got out, slamming the car door behind me and racing up to the front door. I firmly knocked two times and waited. I heard her dog, Trevor, bark and a scatter of paws before her mother opened the door dressed in her night gown still. 'That's unusual, is Lillie ill?' I thought to myself.

"Oh, Grace, sorry Lillie's already gone." She said, before I had the chance to speak. That IS weird, I thought before replying unsteadily with, "Oh, okay, don't worry, as long as she gets to school, I suppose." Trying to make a joke out of the whole situation and making it much less awkward and embarassing for the both of us.

I got the feeling that Lillie's mum didn't want to talk to me when she shut the door in my face after merely nodding at me. Is this all about me dating Harry?

'Maybe Lillie's got herself a man. Maybe that's why she's not coming with me to school today.' I thought as I jogged back to my car which was parked outside Lillie's house. I noticed some paps on the otherside of the road which scared me at first but then I realised that was probably why Lillie's mother didn't want to talk to me very much, especially as she was only in her pyjamas.

"Grace is it true that you and Harry had sex at the Brits?"

"Yeah, was it your fualt that Harry missed collecting his award?"

"No we didn't!" I shouted at them from the other side of the road, annoyed that they were asking me these questions. Why would they think me and Harry had had sex? I swear to god if Samantha has said anything to the press about me and Harry having sex.....

I have no time to worry about this now. I needed to get to school and get my revision done, I had lots of exams coming up. Including my street dance exam...shit. I forgot about my street exam; I really needed to practice that too. Good thing I had dance today.

I made a mental checklist of what I needed to do today.

Maths, science, singing, guitar, street dance.

I sighed as I pulled into the school car park, seeing another group of paps waiting at the gates. As soon as I got out of my car they started shouting my name.

"Grace, were the Brits fun last night?"

"Grace what happened with you and Harry?"