Chapter 8

Grace's POV

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The night had ended up quite enjoyable. We had watched both of the Home Alone films, which were my favourite, and then finished off with Love Actually, Harry's choice. Love Actually was a bit awkward because me and Harry were snuggled up quite close in the blankets, my head resting on the arm rest, Harry upright and both our feet tucked under the blankets. We would both laugh along to the funny parts and look away together at the kissing parts, just like little kids.

I tried to think of it as a sleepover but the plans for tomorrow kept running through my mind. And when Harry and I almost shared a kiss. He started to lean in and because I didn't know what to do, I leaned in too. But he wanted to kiss me? Maybe it just felt like a good moment to start practicing for when we had to do it in public. And that pizza delivery girl. Is that what all the fans will be like? Those words really did hurt and I didn't want to be getting that constantly.

My mind kept thinking over all these different reasons as I lay in bed. In Harry Styles bed. I kept pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming this. It was weird that I was in a position that literally millions of girls would die to be in. Even to know his smell, what his room looked like, what films he had, which type of milk he buys. I was getting paid to live a life that many would pay for. I felt so guilty that I was taking away eight months of Harry's life that he would never get back. Who knows, Harry could have found the love of his life during this time but because he had to fake date me, that was stopping him. I think it would take me a while to come to terms with it but for the moment I was glad Harry and I were getting on and being friendly. If anything, at least I'd have gained a friendship off the back of this, that is it we were able to put up with each other for that long. My head was spinning with these thoughts for hours but eventually sleep got the better of me and I was peacefully dreaming.

I dreamt of tomorrow, Harry and I walking out of Nandos, holding hands. Paps would be shouting questions at us. Mean questions. Fans were shouting too. Death threats. At me. Harry, beside me, started to cry, whimpering and shouting something I couldn't make out.

I sat up with a shock. The whimpering and shouting carried on. I threw the duvet off myself and ran out of Harry's room, grabbing a shirt of Harry's as I went.

Harry was laying there, covered in sweat, crying and lashing his arms around. I shook him, trying to wake him up but he stayed asleep, crying harder now. I could feel myself starting to cry with panic. It was horrible seeing him like this. I panicked and looked around for something to help me. I saw a glass of water on the table in front of me. Without thinking, I grabbed it and chucked it over Harry, covering his face and the pillow he was laying on. He woke up with a start, his mouth open and out of breath.

"Harry," I whimpered.

"Grace?" He sounded horse, still breathing heavily. Sweat dripped from his curly hair and covered his face, leaving it looking shiny.

"Are you okay?" I sniffed, sitting down beside him.

"What happened?" He asked, not answering my question.

"I don't know, Harry. I just woke up and you were screaming and crying and I panicked and I didn't-"

"It's okay, it's okay, I just had a nightmare." He wiped my tears off of my wet face. "It happens a lot. That's why I have a glass of water next to me when I sleep." He tapped the glass that I was clutching onto.

"It happens a lot?" I asked, repeating his words.

"About once a month. Sometimes more. I'm sorry, I should have warned you. I just didn't expect it to happen tonight, I had such a good time with you." He breathed in, letting me know he was still crying.