Prologue

Prologue

In my view of the camera at the security entrance, I saw the police standing at the entrance immediately picking up the pace. This is as I finished stashing the last of the money in the wall. My phone rang as I saw King calling, and his SOS texts flashed on my screen.

"Hello?" I answered as I put the wooden wall up and secured it before walking out of my hidden basement and into the living room.

I just saw the police speed by you straight to you," He said, as I ran a quick search of the house for anything strange.

"Yeah," I immediately heard the feedback from police right outside the door as I sighed and hung up the phone and got down on the ground at the exact moment my door was slammed in and police swarmed the house with M16's pointed exactly at me.

"Get down on the ground right now!" was screamed into my ear as if I was fucking deaf.

They would find nothing. I knew the business way more than the dudes who walked around like they were damn bigshots. They flashed all their money like dumbasses but here I was lying down on the ground cause people had so much envy towards me.

"Serenity Silvers, I know your father must be proud that you got yourself into this situation." A black detective maybe in his mid-forties as his breath reeked of 305's cigarettes.

I knew I was also targeted because my dad was a successful gang leader and also the hoods robin hood. The city had his eyes on him and would do anything to catch him. But they failed to realize that I was my own woman. I did everything on my own and started everything on my own. The only thing that tied me to my father was my last name. No doubt my teen years were heavily influenced by him, but after that Red took over.

He held my chin as he looked directly at me and licked his crusty ass lips, almost making me barf.

"You know we can work a deal if you just say a few words about Mr. Silvers."

I snatched my chin away and scoffed, "Lawyer."

I heard vases smashing on the ground, along with family photos and furniture being destroyed by these pigs. All the while I lay in the middle of my floor handcuffed. I knew what they were trying to do as long as they didn't get to the basement.

I started at a young age to build my empire. I moved weight guns and owned legitimate businesses and brought in a significant amount of money along with it. For that, people hated me. They hated the way I did business. My business ethic was always in check, and I never did it dirty. Almost all of my work was done under the radar, from talking with my distro and connections to making sure all money transfers were done properly. This is due to the dislike of paper trails. The money was to make sure that my three sisters were straight, especially my youngest sister, Sunday. I honestly didn't know what was going to happen to them. I knew MIA PD had info on all of us and if they knew what we knew, all hell was about to break loose.

"Nice home you got here Ms. Silver. Does the job at Nordstrom even pay enough for the rent on this townhouse and cover your bills?" He said as they picked me up and I had a clear view of his badge that read Wade. I made a mental note to make sure my people paid him a visit.

"Your drug associates or enemies gave you up. Is there anything you'd like to say before you rot in jail?" He added as I stopped only for him to face me.

I smirked, easing him up and down as I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Lawyer."

Walking out of my door didn't make it any better. Almost every news outlet was parked on my lawn, and many enemies from the past watched in the distance as if I didn't know who they were. I just took note to remember every single face and smiled for the cameras.

"Ms. Silvers! Are you aware of the charges?" One reporter called out.

I rolled my eyes and looked into a random camera, "Law-yer."

I was quickly shoved into a police car and taken to the station. The guards held me for over five hours without giving me anything to eat or drink. Had I been a white man it would've been a different situation. The only thing I got was the fucking detectives pressing me to talk. Every answer was the word lawyer because I knew they could take any small word and turn it against me. Also, they were familiar with the cartel, some of them were informants in the game and others were running their own businesses right under the department's nose doing shit that was worse than me.

"Just tell us what we want to hear," Detective Wade asked as I sighed, already annoyed.

"You're not allowed to talk to my client without her lawyer present, detective. I need a moment with my client." She said bursting into the room, glancing at the detective, then at me. If looks could kill, I would be slanging in that white dress with the matching white casket.

Detective Wade scoffed violently, raising up from the chair and exiting the interrogation room as she sat down and took a piece of paper.

"Grand theft, possession of illegal firearms, two counts of fraud of over forty thousand dollars, intent and possession to sell and federal drug and trafficking," she read as I sighed while sitting back in my chair looking over at the Starbucks cup she held in her hand.

"Can I have some of your coffee?" I asked as my throat was irritating me since they wanted to starve me.

She pushed the cup towards me, and I quickly drank it, quenching my thirst.

She sighed, "You know how deep in shit you are, Serenity?"

"Nice to see you too sis," I said, and she shook her head.

I love my sister with all my heart, mainly because she is my lawyer. Best one I knew, so I was confident she would at least drop some charges or lessen my time. I knew my family would take care of me first before anyone else.

I told her everything from seeing them at the gate to me being here.

"So how much time do you think I got?" I asked, and she nodded her head as she clicked her pen closed and smiled.

"With this story, I got something."

So this is the start of Blood Sisters Revamp! If you read the old version I can garuntee you that it'll be some big changes in the new version and to read it again. Also thank you for anyone who has been reading my work for years, I really appreciate you guys 🥺🥺🥺💕😘

Updates will be consistant and I'll def be interacting on here!

There will be no goals! but please comment and vote!