Unexpected Theft

The angel AU Sequel STILL wasn't done yet, like literally not much progress at all(Maybe because I decided to make it too long and lost motivation but who knows)

But here's something else~ Inspired by the time I went to wiki and saw this in the trivia section of Mafu and be like "Oh yeah.... This happened before..."

Enjoy~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mafumafu is in big trouble right now, definitely in big trouble. He did not expect this to actually happen to him. He never thought of it until one day he suddenly felt like one of his favourite patterns is missing, therefore he decided to check all of them. He stared at the floor of his bedroom, that has 78 pairs of underwear that are neatly arranged side by side.

Yes, the 88 pairs of underwear that the blond bought just because of a tweet, including the one he's wearing right now, 9 pairs of them are missing...

His face went pale when he realised his missing underwear, he could have understand if he's a girl that wears laced panties, but he's a man!!!! OTOKO DESU!!!! Who the *beeeeep* would steal male's underwear?!?! A pervert that's into cute boys like him?!?!? Oh no...

The blond rapidly gets a set of clean clothes and put it in his bag. He rushed out of his apartment, making sure that it is securely locked, and went to his neighbour's door and spammed the doorbell. (Yes, this time Mafu did not used the power of Mafuteru magic to barge into the house)

While the Mafumafu is still pressing the doorbell, the owner of the apartment opened the door, revealing a tired looking Soraru with dark circles under his eyes, hinting that he didn't get enough sleep. The annoyed look that was initially on his face disappeared as soon as he saw the person disturbing his slumber is the blond. "What do you need?" He glanced at the bag that the blond is carrying. "Camping?"

"Yabai (This is bad) Soraru-san...... I think my butt is in danger......" Mafumafu said while shivering from fear. The senpai just gave him a deadpanned face at the kouhai's response, and decides to close the door instead.

Before the door is fully shut off, Mafumafu grabbed the side of the door to prevent it from closing. "Let me explain Soraru-san!!!!!" He gritted his teeth to put in every part of the strength he has in his frail body to stop the door.

"This better be a good reason..." Soraru released the door without warning causing the blond to fall down onto the floor due to inertia. "You're my saviour Soraru-sama!!!!" Mafumafu responded with tears of joy.

As they stayed in the living room Mafumafu explained about how he might be targeted by a pervert with pretty boy fetish and stole his underwear to smell it. Soraru just sighed and facepalmed wondering why is he friends with this idiot, thinking that this kouhai is hanging out too much with a certain idiot named Sakata. (Sakata: Achoo!!!! Somebody is talking behind my back!!)

The blond thinks that for the sake of his own safety, he requested to stay in Soraru's house for a night. Then going back to his own house to check it out the following day. The latter just let him do whatever he wants and went back to sleep, since it's not the first time he is staying over.

On the next day, Mafumafu went back to his house cautiously with his clean set of clothes after taking a cool fresh shower. He tried to nudge the doorknob making sure it is still locked, then pull out his keys and open the door of his apartment slowly.

After closing the door as silently as possible, He rushed into his wardrobe and dug out all of his underwear again while counting them one by one, getting more and more anxious as the number of uncounted underwear are getting lower.

Soraru who is sipping his coffee anticipated that Mafumafu will barge into his house anyway so he didn't locked the doors, and as he expected, the blond barged into the house while panting like he was running for his life.

Tears started to form in his eyes as the blond looked at his dependable senpai while sobbing. "Soraru-san... What do I do??? There's really an underwear thief... Right now another pair of underwear is stolen now... *sob sob*"

Just when Soraru put down his coffee and decide to explain his actual situation, the blond's phone rang and so Mafumafu picked up the call, only to hear a familiar voice that's shouting in anger that rarely happens to the caller.

"MAFU-KUN!!!!! WHEN THE HELL WILL YOU TAKE THESE 5 UNDERWEAR THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND WHENEVER YOU COME FOR A SLEEPOVER?!?!? BECAUSE OF THESE UNDERWEAR MY MOM THINKS I'M GAY AND HIDING A SECRET LOVER!!!!"

The 'theft victim' was bewildered by the current situation because of the information he got from the call. "......Ama-chan?... If I have 5 underwear over at your place?... then what about the other four-"

Before he could ask about the remaining missing underwear, a bunch of familiar and clean underwear was thrown to his face by the owner of the house he is currently in.

"Oh......"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely won't say the true reason I wrote and posted this  because the book dropped from no.10 to no.15 in the #soramafu tag ranking(Which is the only ranking that matters for this book XD)...

Please comment, vote, and share this work if you think it's nice *winks*

~Erein-chan~