A Gift of Miracle

Happy 6th year anniversary to SoraMafu!!!!!!! You thought this was supposed to be the Angel Au sequel? Well sorry to say but that's not nearly close to being done yet. BUT IT'S SORAMAFU 6TH YEAR OF BEING TOGETHER SO I AM REQUIRED TO POST SOMETHING AS A CONTRIBUTION!!!!!! *Can someone please calm Author-san down?*

Enjoy!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

"SORARU-SAN!!!!!!" A certain blond barged into Soraru's house again, and as usual, with the power of Mafuteru because Author-san is too lazy to think of a valid reason. Just assume that Mafuteru has the power of God......and anime in its hands.

"What is it this time?" Soraru said it lazily while he put down the game he is playing. He froze as he noticed the letter in Mafumafu's hand, and that recognizable handwriting. Oh no...... The author of this have gave them a message again......

The blond cleared his throat and held the letter like some kind of scroll from the emperor, and proceed to read it out loud in front of his senpai. "Dear My favourite Utaite duo, SoraMafu, officially known as After the Rain, formerly known as Sorairo Muffler. I, The Great Author-sama hereby congratulate you for your 6th year of being married(slashed) together as partners for life (slashed) in the Utaite Community. Oh right, Soraru-san, it's been 6 years since we uploaded our very first collab!!!!!" Mafumafu cheered with excitement and Soraru think he almost saw shooting stars in the blond's eyes.

After Mafumafu calming himself down, he continued reading the rest of the message. "To honour your contribution to the SoraMafu Fangirls/boys community, I, The Great Author-sama shall reward you with... 2 cutest beings... from heaven for a day? Soraru-san? I don't really get this..." 

Both of them got confused by what does the "cutest beings" meant, until their thoughts got interupted by the ringing doorbell. As the owner of the house, Soraru got up from his chair and went to opened the door. As he opened the door, he found no one standing in front of the door, he looked around the passageway to see if there's any kids playing a prank on him, but a soft-voice below called for him instead.

"Sholalu-shan" Soraru looked down and saw 2 toddlers not older than 3 years ago that obviously couldn't speak properly yet appeared to be standing around his feet. The one that called for him seems to be the one with white fluffy hair hugging a Mafuteru plushie that's almost as big as him. The other one seems to have black silky hair with a half-asleep look, just like the Hanpen plushie that he is hugging right now.

Literally a mini version of Soraru and Mafumafu... That's the first thought that went to Soraru's mind as he saw the 2 toddlers. "Soraru-san~ what's taking you so long at the front door-" The blond who was waiting for too long went to the genkan to check out what's taking his senpai so long at the door, until he saw the 2 chibi versions of them. 

"They're the 2 cutest beings from heaven indeed." That line few out from Mafumafu's mouth naturally as he stood there staring at the 2 chibis.

After spotting the blond, mini Soraru ran towards him with his short little legs and hugged his leg tightly. Meanwhile, mini Mafu just stayed behind the black haired adult and grabbed the pants while sticking beside his legs. "Cute..." both the aldults think to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what are we gonna do about these 2?" Soraru said while hugging chibi Mafu that's hugging his Mafuteru plushie. "We can't really take care of them forever, we don't have the time to do it." As soon as he said he felt the chibi in his arms starts shivering with his eyes getting watery.

"Don't thlow Mahu awey preaze(Don't throw Mafu away please).... UUWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" And mini Mafu started crying like an opened faucet. Mini Soraru got off Adult Mafu's lap and went over to the other chibi and gave it a hug while rubbing his fluffy white hair to calm down Mini Mafu. And surprisingly, the crying did stop as soon as the hugging began, it turned into soft sobs instead.

Soraru felt bad that he made his mini partner cried, he extend his arms to hug the 2 chibis together and apologized "Gomen ne~ I didn't mean it that way." but he got glared by his mini self. He would probably react that way if someone made Mafumafu cried like that too anyway...

Mafumafu picked up the paper left alone on the floor and read the remaining of the letter "Soraru-san, Author-san said that they will only last until the end of the day, and told us to enjoy our day with it."

"Let's go to the amusement park together, okay?" Soraru attempt to cheer the 2 chibis up, and it worked successfully. The 2 chibi's face lighted up immediately as he said that. "Welp that's pretty easy to cheer them up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to the amusement park while holding each other's hand. They looked like a family hanging out together on a weekend in the amusement park. They played lots of rides together, the merry-go-round, spinning cups, bumper cars, and many other kid-friendly rides.

Lastly, they went to ride the Ferris wheel. The 2 chibis look excited as they rise up to the very top. Coincidentally, the sunset is happening right now, the bright orange has replaced the blue sky, the scenery of that moment looked like something that came straight out of an art exhibition.

 After they got out of the Ferris wheel, the 2 chibi started yawning as they have been playing for the whole day. Since taking a taxi back home is way to expensive, they end up carrying the chibi in their arm as they walked back to their home. The chibis end up falling asleep in their shoulders before they even got back home.

Soraru opened the door of his apartment and the 2 adults went inside, placing the 2 chibis that are asleep onto the futon, and they lay down beside them. "I really enjoyed my time today with these 2 mini versions of us." Mafu whispered to try to not wake up the 2 sleeping kids. "Yeah, me too." Soraru replied as he touches the hair of the sleeping children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, they woke up and the 2 chibis are gone as if they never existed in the first place. Mafu got teary eyes as he started to think about the 2 kids. "I'm gonna miss them a lot."

"Well if you want a kid that much..." Soraru stared at the blond with a serious look "We can make some right now."

"Wait what?"

"Nothing."

------------------------------------------------

I MANAGE TO FINISH THIS BEFORE THE DAY ENDS, EVERYTHING IS RUSHED, NO PLANNING OF PLOT, NO PROOFREADING, SORRY FOR THE POOR STORY AND WRITING AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~~

Okay... I can finally rest in peace now... *ded*

Please comment, vote, and share this work if you think it's nice *winks*

~Erein-chan~