Interuption

It's another night where Soraru is having a gaming livestream playing Splatoon, again.

"Usodeshou, that actually killed me?" He said while getting sniped by the enemy team out of nowhere. Waiting for that few seconds to respawn and sprint to the other side of the map while spreading his team colour to the floor.

He was so concentrated into his game until... "Soraru-san~~~ I had an idea for our new song!!! Oh, you're streaming?" An excited Mafumafu suddenly barged into his apartment, please don't question how does he get in, author-san is too lazy to think about it.

Soraru sighed as he puts down his controller, the screen had just show that his team has lost the match. He took a glance at the chat, oh great, the chat is broken now......

'Is that Mafumafu-kun's voice?' 'Mafumafu <3' 'SoraMafu is canon guys!!!!Spread the news to Tumblr!!!' 'Please make cute babies together~~' 'Hi Mafumafu-kun!!!' 'Did Soraru-san forgot that Mafumafu-kun is coming?'

"Calm down you guys, yes yes yes Mafumafu just barge into my apartment." He glared at the intruder while saying that. Mafumafu just mouthed a 'sorry' even though his face doesn't seem apologetic at all.

Soraru muted his microphone and faced Mafumafu. "Either you go back to your place, lock the doors, and wait until my stream ends, or just sit there quietly until I'm done." He said while pointing at the corner of the couch.

"Why don't you let me join you?" Mafumafu asked while pouting with his arms and legs crossed, acting angry when his partner just pushed him away like that.

Soraru gave him a deadpanned look and replied "I will only play Splatoon in this stream, you sure you wanna join?" He emphasizes on the 'sure' word while squinting his eyes.

"Etto......No thank you......I will get motion sickness from playing that......" Mafumafu rejected the invite and looked away, he sat down on the couch where Soraru pointed just now, sitting quietly like an obedient little kid.

Soraru looked back onto his screen and unmute the microphone, apologizing to the viewers for the sudden silence, and continue his game. Even though he keeps dying due to the distraction from Mafumafu's humming.

"So~ra~ru~san~~~~I'm bored~~~~~" He finally can't take the boredom anymore and starts being an annoying spoiled child. He crawls to Soraru's side and starts repeat his name in different playful tones "Soraru-san~ Soraru-san~ Soraru-san~ Soraru-san~~~~~"

"Mafumafu, please don't interrupt me while I'm playing......" He said without sparing a glance at Mafumafu, and tried not to look at the chat.

Because the chat went crazy again......

'Please go accompany Mafumafu-kun,Soraru-san' 'Mafumafu-kun is lonely~~~' 'Don't worry about us Soraru-san~' 'Please make cute babies together~~' 'Have a nice time~~~~' 'Thanks for the stream~~~'

He sighed and said goodbye to the viewer since he is forced to end the stream early, he closes the game and sat in front Mafumafu, staring into his eyes. Surprisingly Mafumafu avoid his gaze at the sudden attention. "Eh...What am I here for again?" He looked at the ceiling while scratching his cheek with his index finger.

"Didn't you say that we're gonna discuss our new song?" Soraru raised his eyebrow giving a doubting look at him. "I did stop my stream for this so it better be good..."

"Yeah...right...discussing our new song......idea...idea...idea..." Mafumafu slowly recalled what did he came here for and suddenly froze for a few seconds. The sudden reaction from Mafumafu made Soraru felt concerned for him. "Mafumafu? What's wrong?"

"I...kinda...forgot what's the new idea, it just... suddenly vanished...Teehee~"

Soraru just facepalmed, he actually just stopped a stream for this guy...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, vote, and share this work if you think it's nice *winks*

~Erein-chan~