In Memory of Mafumafu(not really)

Yes I'm still alive

Welp after the incident of Soraru getting a high fever a few years ago, now we have Mafumafu over here that end up in the hospital due to overwork and stress SMH. I was almost scared to death when my friend aka Cover artist-san aka Proofreader-san told me the news.

I haven't been in touch of the latest utaite news/tweets/updates anymore compared to few years ago, so the "personality" based on how they interact in twitter or what happened in their life might not be accurate, it's all based on imagination.

Now you may start reading =w=

---------------------------------------------------

"You better take care of yourself while I'm gone, got it?" Soraru said as he leaves the house while carrying his luggage, as a senpai he is always worried about his kouhai slash partner slash neighbour slash boyfrien- I MEAN best friend. Even before leaving for his business trip, he decides to come over to Mafumafu's house to make sure nothing goes wrong.

"Hai... Don't worry too much about me Soraru-san. Look, I can cook by myself now, I can even take care of cats now, I'm pretty sure I'm more than capable on taking care of myself." The blond said it with a proud look and giving a thumbs up with his other hand placed on his hips. "If there's any trouble I'll just ask Nqrse-kun for help okay? He's living in the same apartment complex as well anyway."

Soraru sighs, despite Mafumafu has slowly grew up and learned to take care of himself for the past few years, he still can't help but to worry about the blond being alone. He wanted to bring him along as well, but the blond is getting busy with his concert preparation and song recordings for his album. He knows how much of a workaholic the blond is but there's nothing he can do now. "I'll give you a call to check on you whenever I have the time, maybe sure you eat properly okay?"

"Hai hai hai now get out of my house now, you have a flight to catch up." Mafumafu stops the older male's nagging by pushing him away from the door. "Have a safe flight Soraru-san!!!" and he slams the door shut. Soraru stares at the closed door and shakes his head, he gave out one last sigh and drag his luggage away to his destination.

As soon Soraru left, Mafumafu walks back to his living room and switched on his 'Cat Lover Mode', he put on his mask to prevent any allergic reaction from happening and goes, "IROHA~~~ POTATO~~~ HERE I COME~~~~~~" and runs over to his beloved cats.

~~~~~One Random Day~~~~~

Mafumafu has been feeling a little dizzy since the morning, but he still has a meeting with a staff member from the Mafumafu team later in the evening to discuss about the upcoming concert. He grabs some canned cat food and pour them into the bowl for the cats that has been snuggling around his legs.

After placing the bowl onto the floor, the cats left his side and went to the bowl to eat their meal. Mafumafu smiled at the sight of his cute cats enjoying their meal despite feeling uncomfortable. He dragged his feet back to the living room, he noticed that his breathing is getting heavier and heavier but his lungs doesn't seem to be getting enough air.

Before he could grab his phone to call for help, his phone slipped away from his hand from the lack of grip, his world went black and lost control of his whole body, the last thing he heard was the sound of his cats calling for him as soon as he fell onto the floor. "So...ra..ru..-san..." was the last thing he said before he went fully unconscious.

Nqrse was getting out of the elevator to do his 'Daily check on Mafu-kun' as instructed by the mighty senpai Soraru-san. As he entered the elevator, he met a woman who he recognised as one of the staffs of Mafumafu's staff management team. They greeted each other and chatted a little as both of them wait for the elevator to get to the floor where Mafumafu's apartment is. When they reached the front door, one of staff pushed the doorbell waiting for the owner of the apartment to open it, but there was no response beyond the door.

Nqrse frowned a little as he wait, starting to worry about what might happen, he took out his phone and tried to call the blond. As he was waiting for him to pick up the call, he faintly hears a phone ringing behind the door, signalling that the phone is inside this whole time. Hoping that the worst case scenario wouldn't happen and the blond only went out to the convenience store without his phone, the staff took out the spare key that Mafumafu gave to the staff in case of emergency.

As soon as the staff opened the door, 2 cats rushed out from the small gap of the not fully opened door and started meowing non-stop as if to get their attention to what's happening inside. The two of them went into the house of a certain blond and called for him, only for the staff to scream a little when they discovered Mafumafu that's found to be unconscious on the floor in his living room.

"Mafu-kun!!!" 

TO BE CONTINUED

-----------------------------------------------

Yes I'm evil and turned this into 2 parts, because I want to post this as soon as possible so I decided to just split the story when I got to about 700+ words.

I'm happy that after a few years there are more and more Utaite based fanfiction popping up in Wattpad. Back then when I started writing about Soramafu back in the end of 2016, there was barely any of them, which inspired me to start writing this book.

Please comment, vote, and share this work if you think it's nice *winks*

~Erein-chan~