Fun At Night

Last update was posted on my friend's birthday and I dedicated a chapter to her. And this time, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY~~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~~~ Don't worry this is just a normal chapter XD

Since I was being lazy to write for the past week but I still wanna post something so I wrote this shorter chapter yesterday.

-----------------------------------

"Mmmh... Soraru-san...It's hot..." Mafumafu complained softly while wiggling his body.

Soraru gently wipes the sweat on Mafumafu's forehead that made the blond's hair stick onto the skin. "Well you brought this to yourself..."

The blond who is now lying on the bed gave a glare and pouty face to the black-haired man who had his face hovering above the former. And the Soraru returned it back with a dead panned expression to Mafumafu.

"Look, it's not my fault that you caught a fever. And be grateful that I'm here to take care of you." Soraru soak the towel back into the pail filled with cold water and twist it dry, then wiping the sweat on the feverish blond using the towel again. "Sometimes I wonder how did you survived from living alone..." He mumbled softly.

"Well I made a contract to the demon-"

"Shut up your chuunibyou crap." Soraru silenced him before he could continue. He places the cooling pad onto the sick male's forehead before standing up, stretching his back. "Now get some rest, I will be in the living room if you need me."

"Hai..." After receiving the short reply, Soraru picked up the pail and the towel before leaving the room as quietly as possible, and glanced at the man on the bed before closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mafumafu had a great sleep and only woke up when the sun has set. He slowly crawls out from his bed, with his blanket still wrapped around him, slowly dragging his feet out of his room. Soraru who was in the kitchen walked out and saw him. "Great timing, do you have any appetite? Dinner is ready soon."

Before the blond could reply, a grumbling sound came from his abdomen, and his face grew red from the embarrassment. "I assume that's a yes." The black-haired male had a small smirk on his face when he heard the voice from Mafumafu's stomach.

The blushing male hides his face in his blanket and moves to the dining table waiting for the food. The two of them ate their dinner while talking about their upcoming works as both of them are music nerds.

After their meal, they sat on the couch in the living room watching tv. Mafumafu slowly grabs Soraru's sleeve grabbing his attention, and the latter turn his head to look at the former. "What is it?"

"Are we not going to do it?" Mafumafu stares at him with his clear watery eyes.

Soraru shakes his head and sighs. "What are you even thinking? Be a good boy and get some rest." He said as he pats the younger's head, ruffling the soft and fluffy hair.

Mafumafu dropped his head in disappointment. "But you promised me Soraru-san... I was looking forward to it so much..."

"We can do it after you recovered okay? I don't think you can handle it when you're having a fever..." He tried to convince the younger one to get some rest, seems like it's not working.

"Please...... I really wanna do it..." Mafumafu's unleashed secret weapon, the teary puppy eyes.

Soraru tried to not look at the blond's eyes, he bit his own lips as he is resisting. "Don't do that..." It came out as a whisper as it's the only words he could get out from his mouth.

Mafumafu slowly release his grip on Soraru's sleeve, he stayed silent for a while which made Soraru looked back at him, which he regretted it. He saw Mafumafu still had that teary eyes but now looking at the floor, with his lips pouting, and he swear he saw some imaginary puppy ears dropping flat on his head to portray his disappointment.

"... only one round." He gave in.

.

.

.

.

.

The living room had their lights turned off, there are two figures wrapped in blankets on the couch.

"Kuso!!!" Soraru cursed as he got attacked from the back.

"HAHAHAHAHA SHINE SHINE SHINE!!!(die die die)" Mafumafu laughed maniacally as he passed by Soraru after throwing the red shell and went for the finish line, claiming his victory.

Yes, they are just playing Mario Kart... 

-----------------------------------

Don't kill me.... It's my friend's idea and I just turn her idea into a story....

Here's some "extra" from our chat...

Friend

M: ahhh ahhh soraru san dont...

S: you moved too much! Stay still

M: but but i cant take it anymore

S: dont do that...ah

M: you like this?

S: No...thats so unfair

M: HAHAHAHAHA I WON I WON!!!

S: I TOLD YOU NOT TO SWING YOUR HEAD HERE AND THR ! YOU ARE BLOCKING ME!  

Meyou seriously want me include that?

Friend 
Depends on you heheheh

Please comment, vote, and share this work if you think it's nice *winks*

~Erein-chan~