It's not heaven without you

Holy shyt this chapter is about 2k words.... Almost three times the length of my usual chapters... Took it longest time to write, and even thinking about deleting the whole thing for a few times, but my friend that always proof read for me told me that she like this the most among all the things I had wrote. So here it is~~~

This is the first not daily life based one-shot, inspired by a fanart that my friend shared to me. Which gave birth to this plot in my mind. Hope you guys like this kind of plot.

----------------------------------------

Warning: Lots of plot holes that I'm too lazy to fix......

"Oh my god... Look at there... IT'S SORARU-SAMA!!!!" a girl said as she grabs the attention of her friends that's around her. All of them look at the direction where their friend is looking and they saw two prestigious looking men walking by far away from their current location.

"GYAAAAAHHH!!! IT'S REALLY HIM!!! And the one beside him...... IT'S KASHITAROU-SAMA!!!!" another girl among the group said and shakes excitedly. The group just fangirled together at them and the only one that wouldn't hear their screams would be a deaf man.

Soraru click his tongue in annoyance, irritated by the reaction of those girls. After all, this isn't the first time that happened, can't he just have some peace and quiet while going back home from his meeting?

Meanwhile, Kashitarou just chuckled at his friend, he turned his head towards the fangirls, waving his hand, which gained another group of screams that's higher pitched than the previous one. The black-haired man glared at his friend but the latter just continue smiling without caring about his glaring.

Kashitarou looked back towards the direction they are walking, "You don't have to be that grumpy, they're just your admirers. Well not that being grumpy will affect your image anyway, since you're known as the 'Ice Prince'." He tried to hide his giggles while his friend is on the verge of punching him in the abdomen.

Soraru kept his fist back into the pocket of his robe. He clearly understands that being an archangel at the age of 21, and one of the most talented ones among his generation, even the companion beside him is one of them too, so this kind of attention is totally unavoidable. The sacred white wings on their back, that seem to release glitter as they walk by, the symbol of holiness of potentially being the future leaders of heaven, the purer it is, the higher its rank and power.

"You should show just a little smile, you know? That way more girls will swoon over you, oh wait, it's reserved for him, hahaha..." Kashitarou laughed as he jumped a few steps away to prevent getting kicked by his friend.

"Do you really want me to-" Soraru was about to burst into anger but he stops as soon as he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"SO~~~RA~~~RU~~~~SAN~~~~~~~~" a white-haired teen runs from a distance and jumps onto Soraru's back, hugging him tightly around his body. He wobbled a little to regain his balance while trying to carry Mafumafu who's hanging on his back.

"Did the meeting with the elders went well?" The boy on his back asked. Soraru slowly puts back the albino onto the ground, ruffled the hair that's as white as his own wings, smiling at the teen with a child's soul inside that seems to never grow up. "Yup it did."

Mafumafu half-closed his eye while snuggle into Soraru's warm hand with his head, feeling so comfortable that he almost purred like a cat. His trains of thoughts were cut off when he felt a tap on his shoulders.

"Sorry for disturbing your sweet time but Mafu-kun, may I know where Amatsuki is? Isn't he always with you? Well, other than the times where Soraru is around." Kashitarou smiles innocently, not giving a glance at the black-haired male who is staring with eyes filled with a glint of red.