Nightmare(?)

Sorry for such a late update~~~It took one month huh.... Well something came up definitely not procrastination

WARNING: Lots of Utaite appearance other than SoraMafu. And this story is totally nonsense that suddenly popped up in my head. I repeat, TOTALLY NONSENSE...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It has to be a nightmare, Mafumafu holding a stick shaped thing with both of his hand, standing frozen on his spot. Soraru walked into the living room and saw the statue form Mafumafu. "Mafumafu, you okay?"

Mafumafu turned his head slowly facing Soraru. "Soraru-san......I...I...I..." He couldn't from a complete sentence so he held up the thing in his hand instead, a pregnancy test, two red lines. Dear fangirls, yes, Mafumafu is pregnant for those who don't understand.

"W-what... B-Bu-But I swear I didn't-" Soraru shocked by the sudden news started suttering and panicking, he couldn't believe that he got Mafumafu pregnant... Wait, is he even the dad?

"YOU DON'T WANNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY?!?!?! FINE!!! I'M GOING TO FIND AMA-CHAN!!!" and then Mafumafu ran to the front door, just as he opened the door, two unexpected guest appeared.

"Oh nice timing Mafu-kun~ I HAVE GREAT NEWS HERE!!!" A giggling Sakata appeared on the front door, with a kinda grumpy looking Urata beside him. Sakata hugs Urata by pulling him closer "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!" and he took out a test that has the same results as Mafumafu just now.

"Shut up Aho!!! You're disturbing the neighbours here!!!" Urata smack the back of Sakata's head to shup him up. "Why do I even end up with you......" He said while massaging his temples.

"But you like it don't you~ Hehehehe~~~" Sakata said it with a cheeky smile and end up getting elbowed by the tanuki on his abdomen, kneeling on the floor while holding his stomach. "How can you hit your husband like that????" He looked at his partner with crocodile tears flowing out from his eyes.

"I'm pregnant I'm emotionally unstable because of the hormones and end of conversation!!!" Urata shouted and starts panting while Mafumafu goes to his side rubbing his back to calm him down. Soraru slowly peeks at Mafumafu, wondering if he will have a sudden outburst like Urata too, well he did kinda experienced it just now, how will he be able to endure it for the next ten months?!?!?!

Mafumafu noticed Soraru's stare and he glared at him with squinty eyes, "What are you looking at, Soraru-san?" Soraru quickly avoid his gaze and look at the sky. "Nope, nothing at all!!"

Meanwhile, nobody noticed a short looking figure staring at them except Sakata that's still kneeling in pain. "Eh? Kuro-chan?" And everybody's attention went to the blond-haired girl who can't even reach 160cm without her heels.

"Hi~ don't mind me~ I just heard some noise and came out to see what's wrong~" 96neko waved her hands while drinking her tapioca drink. "So you guys gonna be parents just like Kashitaro-san too?"

"WAIT WHAT?!?!?!" Everybody got shocked by the girl's sudden statement, but she hushed everyone call them to bend down, looking around the surroundings making sure nobody is around, and said "Look this is not revealed yet but remember RIB-san that suddenly went missing?"

Everyone nodded their heads "Amatsuki-kun told me he had a meet-up with RIB-san last week, and apparently he went hiding because......" Everybody moved their heads closer to listen the ultimate secret. "......he is pregnant with Kashitaro-san's child."

All of them moved a few steps back from their initial position and gasped, completely shocked by the biggest mystery in the utaite community. "And now Kashitaro-san postponed our collab and go to search for his runaway wife so I have a lot of free time now~" 96neko looked around her and saw all of them had a blank face, still recovering from the shocking news.

"Well I'm going to visit Tenchou then~ Bye~~" And she just hops away leaving the 4 of them behind.

Soraru shakes his head to wake himself up from the overwhelming information that rushed into his head in such a short period. It's a weird day and there's too much weird things happening right now. He decided to go back to his room and have some rest and...

BRRRIIIINNNGGG~~~~~~~~SMACK!!! Soraru stop his alarm clock by stretching out one of his arm. He sighs in relieve that it was all just a dream, there's no way that male can get pregnant, right? And it would be weird if he and Mafumafu actually have s......

"SORARU-SAN!!!!!" and again Mafumafu barged into his house (with the power of Mafuteru magic) and went into his room. "Soraru-san guess what? I had this really weird dream that you got pregnant, Urata got pregnant, and RIB-san went missing because he is pregnant too!!!" Mafumafu said all of that in one breath with a really excited voice, but Soraru gave no response.

"Soraru-san?"

.

.

.

"Why am I the pregnant one in your dream?" Soraru gave him a displeasing look.

"THAT is your question? Soraru-san......"

------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend said that this would look really cool if it's written as a omegaverse but I'm like no way I'm not ready and familiar with that XD

The next one is something that I should have posted one month ago... "In memory of Soraru-san..." XD

Please comment, vote, and share this work if you think it's nice *winks*

~Erein-chan~