Birthday Surprise

Okay first of all, this is just a chapter that I wrote for my friend's birthday. So there's an appearance of another character but if you want you can treat it as you're the character inside this chapter.

This friend of mine is the artist of this book cover, and also proofread all my work of this book before I post it~(Since I have really low confidence on my work LOL)  So shout out to the birthday girl KuanZi~~~XD

---------------------------------------

"Soraru-san~~~~" Mafumafu barged in to Soraru's apartment again with his Mafuteru magic while holding a sheet of paper in his hand. "We got a request from the author of this book it seems..." The blond said as he looked into the contents written in the paper.

The black-haired male snatched the paper, scanning through the list of requests. He threw the paper into the air causing Mafumafu to panicked a little and tried to catch the fallen paper clumsily. "Too much of a hassel... Just ignore it..."

"But Soraru-san, if we don't do it, author-san will end every other chapters with a bad ending." Mafumafu said depressingly as he looked at the very end of the request.

Soraru flinched at the idea of not getting a happy ending in not just one, but each and every chapter if he rejects the request. That's not a request, that's blackmail!!!!!!! He glances at his partner that's looking at him with teary puppy eyes and pouty lips, okay that's totally unfair, how can he win against that???

The older one sighs, "There's no other choice anyway, let's go." He said lazily while picking up some things like keys and wallet before going out. While the taller blond cheers and start their 'date' to complete the request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached the café that's stated in the paper, it wasn't really crowded and the environment is really calm and soothing. They scan around the café to look for their target, and they found her sitting at the table beside the window.

Black hair, medium length, wearing glasses, casual T, and skinny jeans. Sitting comfortably on the cushioned seat, looking at her own phone, and occasionally smiling at her phone. Could be considered as a beauty.

"Soraru-san, that's her right?" Mafumafu asked the black-haired man while hiding behind the latter, peeking out his head to take a look at the girl.

"I think so... And why are you hiding behind me?" Soraru replied while glaring at the blond.

"Because I'm shy!!!!" Mafumafu retorted and pouted at his partner.

Soraru shakes his head at the blond, getting bored while standing at one spot spying the target, he decides to walk to her. "Excuse me, you're......" he glances at the paper at his hand to look for the name. "...KuanZi, right?"

The girl that was looking at her phone stopped her movement and eyes went wide as she heard the voice, she slowly tilts up her head and looks at the source of the voice. "So-so-so-so-so---" she stuttered.

"Are you alright miss?" Mafumafu who was hiding behind Soraru peeked out his head and asked the trembling female.

She looked to the second person that appeared and start stuttering a different syllable this time. "Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma---"

KuanZi.exe rebooting...

Installing 'How to not act weird when your idol is in front of you' plugin...

Installation completed...

Starting KuanZi.exe...

"Oh my god Soraru-sama I love your voice love your covers so much they are the best I also love watching your gameplays-" The girl starts to babble non-stop after being frozen for just a few seconds.