7 ~ Quidditch Trials

Start from the beginning

Beaters - Sirius Black, Jordan Jones

Keeper - Oliver Brown

Seeker - James Potter

Excitement flowed through Silver, she had made the team and so had Sirius, she threw her arms around his shoulders and his around her waist, he lifted her up and spun her round before placing her back down again. He smiled at her, "You better play like that during the matches though, Princess. Or else we're going to have so trouble." He straightened up trying to seem intimidating which caused Silver to laugh, "I'll play well as long as you protect me, Black." The pair's moment was ruined by the sound of James Potters voice shouting from the other side of the common room, "Pretty please Lilypad, go on one date with me." Silver smirked at Lily who rolled her eyes back, she turned away from James walking away shouting, " In your dreams, Potter." Over her shoulder. Silver and Sirius erupted into fits of laughter as the saddened James sent them a look of annoyance before storming up the stairs to his dorm.

Sirius bent down to Silver's height before whispering, "Galleon, that could've been very dangerous. What if I had missed a bludger and it would've hit Silver? You could've died." Sirius tone was father like, as if he was scolding a child who had been misbehaving. Silver couldnt help but noticed how attractive this seemed to make Sirius but shook it off giving Sirius a confused look. Galleon popped out of Silver's hoodie and stood on her shoulder looking down guiltily.

"How did you know he was there? I didn't even know he was there." Silver giggled gentle stroking the back of the bowtruckles head with her index finger. Sirius chuckled, "I know everything, Princess. But also I saw him fidgeting in your pocket when I saved you from the fourth bludger." He raised his eyebrows at the girl who grinned back at him, "Why thank you, my hero." Silver joked, but Sirius backed away from Silver and bowed applauding himself. Silver rolled her eyes and made her way up to her dorm to start getting ready for dinner. Leaving Sirius watching her from behind, she peeked a look behind her before rolling her eye, "Stop staring at my ass Black." Sirius chuckled from the sofa he had flopped onto. "But what a lovely ass it is." He called after her followed by a chuckle.

For the first time since Silver had arrived at Hogwarts, she was awake before anyone else. She smiled at her two peacefully sleeping roommates and quietly got out of bed. She headed into the bathroom to get ready, today was the first day of the Christmas holidays meaning it was the day that her and Sirius were visiting Newt and his magical creatures. Silver exited the bathroom now dressed in a black tight shirt and leggings, her silver hair falling over her shoulders with loose flowing curls. She approached her small trunk and grabbed it along with her wand placing it by the door in preparation for when she had to leave.

Once she had finished getting herself ready she went to her old sock draw, which Galleon had now made his personal room fit with a match box and cotton-wool buds for a bed and various objects he had collected around the castle. She opened the draw to find the match box empty, Silver was very confused as she had left him there the night before. Panic started to fill her as she imagines all the possible things that could have happened. What if someone stole him? What if the teachers had found out and confiscated him? What if she never saw him again? Her breathing rate increased as she found herself pacing round the room, what was she to do?

"Silver, what the bloody hell are you doing?" the voice came from Ivy was was now sat up in her bed looking at the girl with a puzzled expression. Silver shock the girl a worried look as she searched in every place she could think of, "Galleon's gone missing and I can't find him anywhere. I've got to meet Sirius in half an hour and there is no way that I am leaving without him." The Veela replied whilst on her knees searching under her bed. Ivy immediately got out of bed shaking Tillie awake, the three girls continued looking all over the dormitory, Silver searching under every bed and wardrobe, Ivy checking in and around the bathroom and Tillie searching through everyones clothes in attempts to find the small bowtruckle. Silver felt sick to her stomach, how could she have lost him? Tears began to fill her eyes dark eyes as she sat on her bed, she had lost all hope of finding her tiny friend.