Chapter 18

Chapter 18Teahyung's POV

Chapter 18
Teahyung's POV

I had woken up, Jungkook half naked under the very soft blanket. I didn't want to wake him and I wanted to cook dinner for them.

When I left the room, Taegguk was there, hands over his chest. "You slept with Mommy?" he asks.

"Yes Taegguk." I didn't want to lie.

"I don't see you as my Dad Mr. Kim!" he's never called me that. He always never says my name I had to talk to him, for him to talk to me. "Mommy shouldn't fall for you again! I hate you!" he yells, before running to his room.

I looked down. Jungkook... Such a beautiful looking creature. He gave me the three happiest things in my life. Not my job, not my money. He gave me himself, and our two beautiful baby boys. And know that my son hates me, hurt me.

Sighing, I go into the kitchen and start to make some bacon, eggs and French toast. Junghyung and Taegguk came over, Taegguk grabbing two SunnyD's before he handed one to his brother and they sat at the island, watching me.

"Taegguk honey, what do you want for breakfast?" I see Jungkook, in his cute self with my shirt on. I had put it on him last night, it fell off his shoulders, and damn his milky thighs. "Oh Taehyung, I thought you left." he mutters.

"I wanted to feed you guys before I headed to work." I smile.

"Taegguk's bacon can't have to much fat on it. And the eggs have to be scrambled, not crispy at ALL. And French toast you have to use the bread in the top cupboard." Jungkook grabbed some bread. It was made a little differently. I then remembered that Taegguk, like Jungkook, had different diet needs. I found out Jungkook needs it because his body can't take other foods. 

He explained it when he was talking about his past. And how he'd call himself international playboy.

"So, you aren't an international playboy anymore? You're a mother working to keep his sons safe. He looked at me, eyes wide, but nodded. "Are you able to do a family day next week?" I ask.

"Sure." he yawns and goes to downstairs, kids following him.

I was in a day dream when I heard Dr. Min yelling at one of the other doctors. He was currently five months pregnant and Yoongi had always came by, and his hormones were off the roof so Yoongi complained. And then there were the times Hoseok would not show up because of the sickness and then Yoongi would groan at his wife's attitude.

I went over and place a hand on his back. Oh my gosh, the Doctor was fucking Ace. "Hoseok, lets go get you off your feet and call Yoongi to bring you something." I suggest.

"NO! THIS LITTLE TWERP CALLED ME FAT!" he yelled.

"What the fuck!" I glared at him. "He's not fucking fat. It's called carrying the next generation!" I hiss.

"Yeah!" Hoseok yells. I take Hoseok into the extra room and get him a piece of coffee. He drank it and sighed. Yoongi walked in and hugged and kissed his wife's cheek.

"Hoseok, give Daddy a kiss." Yoongi demands. He only got a peck and then his wife pouted again. "Min Hoseok, look at me!" Yoongi hissed.

Hoseok looked at him. "What Yoongi?" he hisses.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"NOTHING!" he shouts before standing up and leaving.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" he asks.

I shrug. "By the way he looks, I think he's gonna murder the new kid. Don't stop him." I smile.

"Oh my gosh. Hoseok baby!" he shouts before leaving.

One of the nurses entered. "Dr. Kim, a man that says he's your fiance is here..." she informs me.

I leave the room and go into the front, seeing Jungkook and Taegguk. Taegguk looked a little grumpy while Jungkook was holding his hand and talking to him about something.

"Hi Taegguk." I hold out my hand to shake it and he shakes it in return. "Hi Kookie." I kiss his lips gently, feeling a pain in my leg from my son. Shit man that kid can hit hard. "What are you two doing here?" I ask.

"I thought that maybe you and Taegguk could get to know each other after you're done with work today. I have an important dance competition and Junghyung's going with Namjoon to watch. So I thought you could hang out with Taegguk." he smiles.

I smile down at my son. "I'd love to." I ruffle Taegguk's hair.