Chapter 4 (M)

Chapter 4Taehyung's POV

Chapter 4
Taehyung's POV

I had led him into the bathroom and sat him in the bath. I took off his shirt and then let him keep wearing the panties.

Quickly, I grab the shower head and take it off. I turn on some warm water and directed it at his cute... um.

Anyways, it twitched and he whimpered. "Dr. Kim it huuurts." he complained.

I turn the water on harder and it turns into moaning till he exploded. I let him ride out his high, and then smell a sweet smell. Ah, you gotta be kidding me. A submissive.

(Like an omega but a submissive does not have a heat. And also their orgasms are just slick)

He slides around a little and it aroused me so much. "Jungkook, you're driving me crazy." I mutter.

"How?" he asks.

"This." I get in the bathtub and pull him on me, moving his panties to the side and sticking my finger in there.

Jungkook moans. "More?" he asks.

I then keep moving my finger in and out. He starts grinding on my fingers so I add two more. He then explodes again, coating my fingers.

"You have that issue I had." he points out my boner. "I help?" he asks.

"No. I'll take care of it later, lets get you some food." I smile and help him out, grabbing him some panties and he puts them on along with my shirt.

"But I wanna help." he whines.

I then grab my phone and pull up pornhub gay and show him the video. His eyes widen. "Is that what happens if we both have that issue?" he asks.

I nod.

He squeaks. He turns around to me. "We both have that issue, I wanna try it." he says.

My eyes widen. "Jungkook-"

He places a small kiss on my lips and I feel so attracted to him, hugging him. We hug for a minute before he kisses me again and I kiss back.

Jungkook laid under me and I thrusted into him. He moaned loudly, his body extremely sensitive. I stop. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask. He nods and I thrust again.

When I start to go faster, his moans become more louder and high pitched. I kiss his lips deeply. The speed goes very fast and we both cum.

( Sorry for the bad smut )

Jungkook was laying in my bed, and I went to clean the bathroom and prepare his stuff for tomorrow. I make sure to set out his pills on the counter downstairs and filled out the report. Saying that he did good and was respectful. Nothing went wrong, and I explained how we ate lunch and went swimming then ate dinner. Which he was the dinner, but I wasn't gonna explain that I had sex with him.

Why do I feel so much for this boy!? I think I love him. My wife's pregnant with my child and here I am messing around with a college kid. But I was having deep feelings for him. I never had anything for my wife exactly like this. I felt distant from her from the start. It was a forced marriage. But I was fucking in love with Jungkook.

Small footsteps amde their way down the stairs and I look at him, he rubs his eyes. "Hey Taehyungie." he hugs me. "My back hurts." he complains.

"I'm sorry baby. Lets get you into bed." I smile.

He jumps into my arms and I walk out of the kitchen and bring him back into the room. "Do you wanna come back next week?" I ask.

"Yeah. I wanna go to Walmart for clothes...?" he asks.

"Sure."