Chapter 16

Chapter 16Jungkook's POV

Chapter 16
Jungkook's POV

I was out of the hospital and with the money I had, I got us a huge apartment. It had two stories and was on the top floors. All of our rooms were upstairs, and the kitchen as well. Then downstairs is the boy's playroom, a guest room, our office and the living room. And then the wine cabinet was off of the living room.

Taehyung started taking the boys. And I could tell Taegguk was very angry about it. He would always listen to me when I talked to Namjoon, Jin, Baekhyun or Chanyeol when I talked about my ex fiance. Then he started cussing. I tried to stop him but it kept happening. And the bullying didn't help. Each night ever since I left the hospital, I cried more and more. I tried to make sure he wasn't listening but he learned that I was checking, then started to listen again. I couldn't stop him anymore.

"Hey Eomma." Taegguk sighed, hoping up on the bar stool against the counter. "You look like you had a rough day." he comments.

I smiled. "I did. Just the normal though. I couldn't go to dance practice becasue when work calls, it calls." I kiss his head. "I'll help you with homework in a little. Or you could ask your father. Even though I know you don't wanna." I kiss his chubby cheek.

"Mommy?" he asks.

I stop in my steps and turn to face him. "Yes my dear?" I ask.

"Um, Daddy wants you to come with us tonight..." he mutters. "But I don't think you should go. I don't even wanna go.
 He mutters.

I raise an eyebrow. "I'll think about it for a little. Imma go change into something more comfortable then we can work on that homework of yours."

I was on the phone with Baekhyun, while I got dressed in a skirt and crop top. I was sexy in it, and even though I didn't plan on going out, it could work.

"Anyways, the boys should have a sleepover tomorrow at our place if that's okay." Baekhyun sighed, wanting me to say yes.

"Of course. Taegguk has begged me for a while. I couldn't let him because his Dad wanted to see him but he's with me the whole weekened. So me and Junghyung will hang out," I chuckle.

"Are you wearing a skirt, you seem very happy." he says with a hum.

"I am." I smile. "And damn I look good."

"You can be some of the funniest people I know sometimes

"You can be some of the funniest people I know sometimes." he chuckled.

"Thank you baby." I chuckle. The doorbell rang. "Anyways babe, see you later, love you." I sing.

"Love you too!" Baekhyun answers. We hang up and I head to the door. I thought it might be the sexy neighbor, I forgot his name. All I remember is that he moved here from Canada and he wasn't Korean.

I opened the door, seeing it was just Taehyung. I frowned. "You aren't glad to see me?" he asks, upset.

"I was looking forward to somebody, but um." I turned away and yelled the boys names. They both came running and Taegguk hugged me before he left with his father and Junghyung was just being held by him, talking about his day. "Have a nice time! Message me when you're about to get back!" I shout down the hall.

"Wow, I never thought you were that type of feminine boy." I heard a very low sexy voice behind me. I really tried not to get wet.

"H-Hey..." I chuckle nervously.

He smiled and leaned against the wall by my door. "Is that your baby daddy?" he asks, motioning to Taehyung who was watching us.

"Ex fiance and baby Daddy. Do you wanna come in and have a drink?" I ask then whisper. "He hates that I talk to other guys even though he's a man whore himself." I whisper very lowly.

"That'd be great." he smiled. I lead him in and went to the kitchen upstairs, grabbing the wine I had left out for a while, only like a week, but it wasn't very cold. I poured two glasses and sat down next to him on the bar stool. "You look sexy in that skirt." he comments.

"Oh thank you." I smile.

"You are very welcome. I see him look at my body but he quickly looks away. "I forgot your name..." he mutters.

I sigh in relief. "Oh my gosh I forgot yours too. Mines Jungkook." I smile.

"Ace." I look at him.

"Nice to meet you and try to remember your name." I giggle.

"You have a very cute giggle. Would you like, want to go out sometime?" he asked.

"Yeah." I bit my lip. My eyes traveled down to his sexy eight pack.

He smirked. "You wanna touch." he started to strip off his shirt and I touch them. I bite my lip even harder, making it bleed. He wipes off the blood from my lips.

Smiling, I kiss his lips. He kisses back and lifts me onto the counter, getting in between my legs. The kiss deepened and deepened. I wasn't planning on anything. But this is one of the hottest moments I've had for a while. He grinds against me, making me let out little moans and groans. But I could tell he didn't want to go that far.