Chapter 8

I nervously run my hands through my hair and take a sip of my Peppermint Mocha. I was sitting in my office hoping that I wouldn't have to see Demitrey until at least lunch. He got his schedule changed so now we practically run the same hours.
I never talked to him about what happened that day at his house. I simply told him I would see him at work on Monday and left quickly after that. He tried to call me multiple times after that but I just couldn't bring myself to pick up. I didn't know what to do. I felt that we were too far in for me to just stop talking to him, but I knew it wouldn't be too smart to keep in contact with him.
I look at the clock. It was 8:15 am and my first appointment started at 8:25. I knew once I stepped into the hallway I would run into him sooner or later. I rub my temples and take. deep breath and blow it out through my nose. What's the worse that could happen? I pull myself together and step out to grab the patient file and start my day.
"Serena Jacubgo?" I call into the waiting room. A petite Latino woman steps forward.
"Hello Dr. Masters, how've you been?" She says, Spanish still tinting her English.
"I've been just fine, how about your kids? I saw Sergio in the news this weekend, looks like they're going to state!" I say.
"It's so crazy! He's been practicing day and night." Serena says.
I see Demitrey turn the corner about to grab his first patient file of the day. He takes notice of me and I watch as his face turns into a smile then fade once I didn't return it. I step into the patient room and start the one of many patients I would have for that day.
I walk over to my table seeing that I have beat Mia to the table. I thought that was so unlike her but didn't think anything of it. Just then, I see Demitrey and Mia walk in laughing together.
"Oh hey Cheyenne!" Mia says cheerfully, ignoring my accusing glare.
"Hey Mia. Demitrey." I say, acknowledging his presence. He stares at me for a moment and then shakes his head and focuses on finishing his lunch which consists of a wrap and a can of ginger ale.
"Did everyone have a fun weekend?" Mia asked innocently, knowing damn well what happened.
"Mine was great. What about you Cheyenne? Do anything worthwhile?" Demitrey asks, taunting me with his eyes.Daring me to say something.
"It was great, it kinda dragged along until Mia and a close friend came over for drinks. Right Mia?" I say, challenging him as well with my eyes. Daring him to divulge in what took place this weekend.
"Yep." Mia says quickly.
The rest of lunch continued like that. Constant little jabs from both parties, daring each other to tell Mia what happened. I finally had enough of this game when. abruptly stood up and left.
*
The day, after what felt like an eternity, finally came to an end. Well, as for patients. I still had a lot of paperwork to go through. Prospects of new employees. And so many other things in between that I would rather not like to be doing. I toyed with the thought of going home with the paperwork but thought better of it. All it would amount to would be me in fuzzy pajama pants catching up on my shows and falling asleep on the couch.
I was halfway through an agreement when I felt my eyelids droop and get heavy. I shook myself off as ran hands through my hair. After another failed attempt at trying to stay awake, I decided to make yet another coffee. I suddenly felt very grateful for the Keurig all of the doctors on this floor pitched in for last Christmas to give to me. I was brewing one of my favorite brews, Columbian, when I heard his voice.
"We need to talk." He said. " We need to discuss what's going on between us."
"What exactly is going on between us Demitrey? I would like to know what you think is happening here." I say in a cool, even tone although on the inside my heart is beating out of its chest. I sit in my the corner of my desk, waiting patiently for his response.
"You're driving me insane. One day, you're totally into me and calling the shots, then the next you're cool and nonchalant. Make up your mind and you'd better make it soon."
I was surprised. I was even more surprised when I found myself slowly walking towards him biting out every word so he understood.
"Listen closely. Nothing is 'going on' here.I told you before that we're just friends,nothing more. It's not my fault nor my concern if you started catching feelings." I say. Before I know it, I'm standing chest to him.
"That's not what your kisses are telling me.If anything, it's telling me that you like kissing me and that you are catching feelings too."
"So you admit it." I say, smirking.
""Admit what?" He asks.
"You're catching feelings." I say.
"Yeah, I am." he confirms and my heart leaps.
"Not my fault." I whisper and turn away walking back over to my desk. I don't make it very far before I feel his breath on my neck and his arms wrap around my waist.
"Yes it is." He breathes. I shivered and closed my eyes. "You know exactly what you're doing to me." He says pressing me into his body. He presses light kisses along my neck and collarbone.
I manage to gasp out. "W-We shouldn't be doing this."
He was placing love bites on my collarbone and I felt all my common sense fly out the window. I lay my head back on on his shoulder and let his hands run up and down my body. I arch my back, loving the tantalizing feeling of his hands skimming up and down my sides.
He slowly turns me around and I'm in a daze. He places his forehead on mine and lowers his mouth to where it just barely hovered above mine. He stayed there, breathing quickly and heavily. I was impatient an tried to meet him with my lips but he just raised his head. I whine. He laughs a deep laugh just loud enough for me to hear and I break in goosebumps. He brushes his lips against mine and just as quickly lifted them again. He leans down and heads towards my neck but I pull away. If he was going to tease me, I was going to do the same. He went for a sweet spot behind my ear instead, nibbling and licking. I shudder and fall into him completely. He makes his way back up to my face and stops in what seems like his favorite spot.
"Say it." He says, his voice thick.
I know what he wants me to say. I open his eyes to see that he was already watching me. His eyes were no longer a calm hue of blue. They were a dark, stormy blue. He eyes lowered and everything about him screamed lust.
"Say it." He says again.
"Hmm?" I say. He presses into my body and whispered in my ear, "Say you're catching feelings for me."
I couldn't. I wouldn't fall.
"If you don't say it now, you'll say it before we're done." He warns.
"I have no feelings to 'catch'" I say. Annoyed with his games, I kiss him myself. I reveled in his taste. The way is his mouth moved in sync with mine. Submissive and dominant at the right times. I buried my hands in his hair and let myself go to him.
I walked backwards towards my desk. I shoved everything to the ground, not giving a damn where it landed. As I was leaning on the desk, he said "Lay down." He peppered kisses down my neck and to the opening of my shirt. He paused, waiting for my consent. I nodded quickly, not wanting this to stop for a second. Hating the anticipation, I lift my shirt over my head. I silently thanked myself for wearing a sexy bra. It was lacy and pink with frills.
"I like it." He said, his voice thick.
He started my pressing feather light kisses on each breast. I sighed and arched my back. He slowly pushed up my bra with two hands, my breath hitched and began coming out in short, shallow breaths.
While keeping eye contact the entire time, he placed his pink, full lips on one breast and sucked and nibbled. I moaned and my hands found their way into his hair. He did the same the other one, he kept on it, doing one then the other. All of a sudden it stopped. I open my eyes to see that he was taking off his clothes.
I stand up to help him. I unbuckle his belt and and pull down his pants along with his briefs. I look up at him.
"Fuck, not yet.I wanna finish you first." he says.
I stand up and kiss him and his hands make its way to the back of my bra and I'm aware of my bra coming undone and being thrown some where in my office.
He lifts me up and places me on the desk, he slides my skirt off and I'm left in my underwear. He looks down and his eyes are filled with want and lust biting down on his lips when I slide down onto my knees.
"Still sure that you haven't caught feelings?" He asks smugly. I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up." I say.
"Make m-"
He doesn't even finish his sentence before I take all of him at once. When I say all, I mean all. There was so much of him, The challenge to take all of him excited me.
"F-Fuck Cheyenne." He says. Leaning on to the desk. "Shit." He grunted. He weaved his hands into my hair. "God, Cheyenne." He gasps.
I was just getting started when he kneeled down and said "Let me fuck the shit out of you." he says breathing heavily.
"You sure? You look wiped out." I taunt. He growls and brings me back up to the desk, he brings his cock to my entrance and pushes all the way in.
"Fuck, you're so tight." he says "You like when I fuck your tight little pussy?" He says, pounding with more force each time.
"Fuck me." I say, not being able to form any other coherent words. "Harder." I moan.
"You're so wet, you get wet for my cock baby? You like sucking this cock don't you?"
"I love it." I moan.
"You're my princess aren't you? I get to fuck my princesses senseless right?" he says.
"Im your princess." I say, coming as I say that. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before, he releases not much longer after I do. My body was on fire but had ice running through its veins.
"You just fucked me on my own desk." I say, while he takes my hand and helps me up.
"Yeah, and I did a damn good job at it too, look! You're stumbling!" He says.
"Yeah, that was ... amazing." I say.
"Your body is too. You don't know how long I've thought about it." He says.
I whisper his ear, "I'm not done yet."
*