"I don't know," I replied honestly.

"It's terrying to know that we may or may not the only ones living in the galaxy."

"Yeah,"

"But you know what's really terrifying for me?"

"No clue,"

"You," he whispered.

»John Lucas Flench

"Me?" He asked me as he scrunched his little pointy nose in a very cute manner.

Even though I was drunk, I could still see his cuteness bubbling. He was so handsome in every way. But I felt bad. Not for him but for myself. When I insult him, I'd always eat what I said. Because it's always the exact opposite. Still, I couldn't believe I fell in love with this guy. John Lucas Flench, one of the hottest heartthrob jock in Sky International High School, is fucking gay with Ashton Trace, one of the NOBODYs in school.

Ashton was my first love. I've never felt this way to anyone before; much less to a guy. I'd always known I was straight, because I played girls, for fuck's sake! I'd never been attracted to guys before. Just Ashton Trace. He's a first. I'm fucking gay with him.

I have pictures of him in my new photo album. All of it are stolen shots of him smiling, goofing, grinning, laughing, and playing. Hell, on my other phone, Ashton is my freaking wallpaper. I'd stalk his Facebook account and just look at it, and get angry whenever Derek posts something cheesy and flirty on his wall.

And I'd feel down whenever Ashton comments back; a flirty comment.

"Yeah, you." I said, my voice sounded hoarse and shaky. Both caused by alcohol and nervousness.

"Why am I terrifying for you?" He asked me curiously. Then his face fell down as he spoke, "Is that because I'm gay? Does it terrify you?"

"No," I quickly said, my hands were getting clammy. "No." I said firmly.

"John, why are we here?"

"Ashton, you've been bugging me ever since." I spoke. He mumbled a sorry, and that he'd never do it again. But I shook my head and ignored his comment. "You're all over me, like a dirt in my basketball uniform." He tried to speak, but I cut him off. "Shut up, listen to what I'm saying. I maybe drunk, but I know what I'm saying and doing, Ashton. You kept flirting with me. You kept doing things a normal guy wasn't supposed to do."

"I'm really sorry, John." Ashton said, tears welling up in his eyes. "Sorry for bugging you. I'm not doing it anymore. I promise you."

"Take that promise back,"

"What?"

"I said, take your promise back," I said, shifting until we're facing each other. He looked at me scrutinizingly.

"Why?"

"Because I'd love you to bug me," I said then crushed my lips against his.

The feeling of his lips against mine was eternal bliss from heaven. It's like what I had expected; soft, like puffy clouds, warm, just a right heat, and sweet. He tasted beer, with a mix combination of bubble gum cotton candy. I was on a cloud nine. It felt heaven when I kissed Ashton. He couldn't move. Too shocked by my action. So I took a lead and kissed him passionately. I nibbled his bottom lip and tugged it, he let out a soft moan and my manhood stirred when I heard that sexy moan he had released.