Chapter 8

Ellie's P.O.V

Why won't these stupid feelings go away? I'm so confused! Do I like Kai? Do I hate Kai? Do I want to be with him? Do I never want to see him again?

Why does my heart hurt every time I think about never seeing him again? After all he's done and how we left things 3 months ago you would think that I'd be over him, but a part of me still... loves him?

For 3 months all I've been able to think about is Kai and it's pissing me off! Why can't my stupid brain just forget about him? I can't concentrate in class as I'm too busy thinking about what's going to happen when I bump into him again or when he owns storming back into my life.

A part of me wants to see him again, I can't keep denying it, I can't keep lying to myself because it's not helping! I need to be honest - I do still like him! And I do want to see him again.

Does that make me stupid?

Maybe..

But I have to admit, admitting that I want to see him again made me feel better and... happy? I don't know if happy is the right word to say but somewhere along those lines.

I moved back into my house last month after staying with Max for 2 months. Me and him have become close again but only as friends. I don't know if I'll ever want to be more than friends with Max again, I'm happy with the way things are now.

Me and Rachel have plans tonight to go see a movie. I know she's going to bring Kai up again, she always does when we talk to see each other. I always find a way to change the subject or I simply tell her I don't know. She says that he is forever in a bad mood and that she can tell he really does miss me.

But..

I've decided!

I'm not going to be part of his life no more unless I see a big change in behaviour! I don't want to be controlled! I don't want to fight everyday! I don't want to argue over silly things! I don't want him saying I can't do this or I can't do that because this is my life and I am the one who should be in control!

Also

I want an apology!

Oh and he needs to except that I'm not moving back in with him anytime soon, and that I'm going to be friends with whoever I want, including Max!

If me and Kai are ever going to be a thing again he has to understand all those things!

End Of Chapter

What do you think about Ellie's 'rule' for if she's going to get back with Kai?

Do you think that Ellie should go back with Kai? ( Edit - A lot of you are saying yous are team Kai so I'm guessing yous will say yes)

How do you think Kai will react if/when Ellie tells them her rules?

Do you think he'll agree?