Mini us! - Kai parker

Her head rested on his chest as she played with his rings. "Kai..?" He has his eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of her close.

"Yes my love?" He pulled her closer with his other hand which rested on her waist.

"Do we have a future...?" She hesitated before sitting up slowly. His eyes opened and he gave her a curious look.

"What do you mean with that?" His heart was beating faster, scared that the only thing that made him feel was leaving him.

"Will we ever leave this prison, will we ever see other human beings, will we have a dog...?" A lonely tear slid down her face but he was quick to catch it.

"I don't know darling I really don't...I want to give you everything that you want. God I'd give you the stars if I could, but I can't and that's breaking me."

They both laid back down and looked into each other's eyes. Kai gave his love a smile and in return she blushed. He chuckles softly, loving the reaction the young girl had on simple things he did.

"You wanna have kids?" He asked suddenly catching the girl off guard. A darker blush creeped onto her face and he gave her a soft grin.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"You know...mini us." He gave her a bright smile. "Little me, little you. MINI US" he said and was literally glowing.

"Slow down baby we're still young." She chuckled and got up from the bed but he was quick to pull her back down and to cage her in with his arms.

"I'm 22 actually 30. You're 20 well...28. We've been eight years here and I feel like we're old enough you know... mini meeee mini yooouuu." He sang and kissed her cheeks.

"I don't know if I will be a good mom..." Kai shushed her by placing his hand onto her mouth. "Nooo you'd be a great mom and I'll be an amazing dad! I can teach them how to do magic...or suck magic out of other stupid witches that will think they're weak!" He exclaimed excited.

A small smile made its way onto the girls face. "You amaze me every time Kai..." she placed a hand onto his cheek as her soft eyes met his playfully glowing eyes. "And you make me fall in love with you all over again..."