Derek Hale

A small smile creeped onto your face once you heard the heartbeat of your boyfriend coming closer. You acted as if you were asleep so that you could surprise him by still being awake and waiting like you promised.

Once the door opened you quickly jumped up and into his arms. A small and also dark chuckle escaped his lips. „Didn't I tell you to sleep when I get home, beautiful?" he leaned his forehead against yours and smiled at you.

Indeed he did, he always tries to control you in that aspect but you don't like being controlled when it comes to fighting or staying awake.

You nod quickly before pulling him closer and hiding your face in the crock of his neck. „ why do you call me beautiful... I'm not beautiful..." your voice was quiet.

In your eyes, you didn't look pretty or even beautiful. You were wearing only one of his long sleeve shirts, not wearing any make up nor were your hair done. You looked like a complete mess, tears still on your cheeks because you cried over your favorite characters death. And yet he still called you ‚beautiful'.

He smiles and kisses your cheek, placing you back onto the bed. „Because,even tho you might not believe it, you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen."

A blush creeped onto your cheeks and you smiled up to him. „Love you.." he smirked and pulled you closer. „If you don't say it right I'm not gonna say it back." His smirked turned into a pout and you chuckled.

„I'm endlessly in love with you Derek Hale."