significant other - Gilbert Blythe

"Billy leave me alone!" You screamed as he came closer

"Billy leave me alone!" You screamed as he came closer. Honestly, you were scared like a lot. "Oh come on you let Gilbert have some, why not me huh?" You looked around. It was about the time when Gilbert would pick you up for school.

"I didn't!" You screamed tears dropping down your cheeks. "Hey billy." A familiar voice said and your heart rate started going back to normal. "Hey Gilbert buddy!" Billy said smiling and putting an arm around his shoulder. 

You sniffed and whipped your tears away quickly hoping he hasn't seen them. But he did and the look of concern washed over his face. "So buddy how was it?" Billy asked. "How was what?" Gilbert asked tensing up. Billy laughed. "Well you know you and her." Billy said pointing between you and Gilbert.

"We never did anything like that." Gilbert said pushing Billy's arm off. "You've been together for a year and you haven't done anything? What you scared?" Billy said laughing but Gilbert stopped him. "Excuse the fact that I care about if a girl or a woman wants to and if she even wants me to be her first or even be with her in that way." He said pushing Billy off of him and walked over to you.

He placed a hand onto your cheek. "Love, are you okay...?" You gave him a small smile and leaned into his touch. "Come on buddy!" Billy said laughing but Gilbert's Hand turned into fists. "Let me tell you something, I'm not your buddy." With that Gilbert took your hand and you two made your way to your house.

"He's a jerk Gil..." you whispered softly kissing his cheek. "He doesn't have a right to treat you like this. No he doesn't have a right to treat anyone like this. You're not an object, you're my significant other and with that I show you love, respect and my affection for you."

A small smile made its way onto your face. "I love you too Gil." He gave you a small smirk and pulled you in for a kiss.

How did you get so lucky...?